Author Topic: Question  (Read 3956 times)

Offline 15yrold

• Posting Member
  • HATE PUFFY NIPPLES
Is there anyway to get rid of the puffy nipples... because i am too young to have surgery.  I need to know!!!!!

Offline brother_gyne

• Bronze Member
I don't know any but there are a lot of people here who can make you feel better about it and give you good tips on how to hide it and point you in the right direction to get surgery one day.  When I was your age I thought I had it for always.  You have this website

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I know of a temporary partial solution to your problems. You can get a #993 or a #997 compression vest from Underworks. The compress the gyne and stop the puffy nipples from poking through the shirt and flatten the gyne. They are great for pre op and post op wear. I got one and it was a good temporary solution. Now I am getting surgery. That is just an option. It may not be that good but, there just are not many options.

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
you are never 'too young' to have surgery, remember that. there was a post in late august about a mother who was posting updates on her 12 year old son's consultation, operation, and post-op recovery..

see, he felt very uncomfrotable with his breasts so he got them removed. i just wish i had my gyne situation taken care of when i was 13..

but if it bothers you. talk to your parents. being honest has no drawbacks. sure, it may be embarrasing. but trust me, talk to your parents....

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

see, he felt very uncomfrotable with his breasts so he got them removed. i just wish i had my gyne situation taken care of when i was 13..

Same here!  I lived with the condition for 31 years... :-/     31 years.... a prison term!  :'(

John.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 03:59:25 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
exactly! see, i'm not alone in my sentiment that it's never 'too early' to get rid of gynecomastia surgically..

personally, i think 2 years is too long a time (emotionally) to sit through all the trauma, hoping to God that you're one of the 85% of the people whose pubertal gynecomastia goes away on it's own..

if i could go back in time and change just one thing.. getting gyne surgery at 13 is the one thing that i would do.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
exactly! see, i'm not alone in my sentiment that it's never 'too early' to get rid of gynecomastia surgically... If i could go back in time and change just one thing.. getting gyne surgery at 13 is the one thing that i would do.

Agreed 100%....  ;)

My life sure would have been different if I had lost the moobs at 13 years I tell ya! Very different.... 8)

However.... we cannot change the past. I'm just glad the the nightmare is over and now I can get on with my life without the burden of Gynecomstia....   :D

John.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 04:03:50 AM by Bambu »

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
hey bambu. i guess it's because we went through all that trauma ourselves that we're on this forum trying to help as many people out.., guess everything does happen for a reason..

either that, or guys with positive attitudes tend to fabricate a positive reason for everything that happens. haha.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024