Author Topic: My Pictures  (Read 3538 times)

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
Well I really havent posted a picture of me.  I lost a bunch of weight last year of course it did not shrink my chest. I do wear support when excersizeing run/walk if i do not im hurting after..  I gained about 1/2 back.  So i took a picture so i can compare when im done with my current round of losing weight.  So i figured might as well share..  I am not planning surgery or anything like that.. It isent as pronounce as some on here.  However i do not do things like swimming without a shirt or anything..  It was triggered when i had patuitary gland issues as a kid and teen went to an endocrinologist as a teen and they stabalized and kick started with testosterone injections.. So that was some of it.  Being over weight did not help because that increases estrogin so that does not help..   

Offline TigerPaws

Sounds like you know what this issue is and more importantly why. Now for many reasons you likely need to loose another 20 or so pounds.

I am not trying to be mean, just telling the truth.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 12:14:09 PM by TigerPaws »

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
Yep i gained 20 pounds from last year so my goal is more like 30.  Wont do much for my chest it did almost nothing last time but will for my health and well being.  I started at 225 went down to 189. Now at 209 goal os 180...  Now that its warming up im going to start walking again. 

Offline TigerPaws

Yep i gained 20 pounds from last year so my goal is more like 30.  Wont do much for my chest it did almost nothing last time but will for my health and well being.  I started at 225 went down to 189. Now at 209 goal os 180...  Now that its warming up im going to start walking again.
Go for the 180, remember there is no try only DO.

hammer

Go for the 180, remember there is no try only DO.

Positive attitude is the way to go!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You have Tiger Paws and Hammer both!  I have nothing to add but to say welcome. 
Those old boys are all the help a person needs. 
Good luck.
Grandpa Dan

Offline TigerPaws

You have Tiger Paws and Hammer both!  I have nothing to add but to say welcome.  
Those old boys are all the help a person needs.  
Good luck.
Paw_Paw that will be $300.00 USD for the consultation (for you $500.00)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Put it on my bill.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024