Author Topic: Surgery done!! Very happy with the results - 8 days post op  (Read 3706 times)

Offline cky2k

• Bronze Member
Hi Guys,
I had my surgery done last Wednesday (8 days ago) and all went well. I had lipo and excision done, surgery took around 3 hours so the Dr definitely took his time which I am happy with. So far I am extremely happy with the results even though I am just over a week post surgery.
Recovery has been mild, more uncomfortable than painful. Hardest part has been sleeping and getting use to the compression vest.
I have attached a few photos for you all. I would love to hear your thoughts on my results? I will update again once I get the stitches out and have a bare chest.

DB

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Great result!  You must be very happy.  Continue to follow your surgeon's instructions.
Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline cky2k

• Bronze Member
i Guys,

Now 10 days post op and I have noticed a crater on my left peck.. I won't lie I am freaking out big time. I know it's only early days and most of the feedback on here is to wait it out to see full results, however surely that isn't a good sign? Has anyone experienced this in the past and it has gone away? Would really appreciate some advise from someone whose been through it?

Offline CIder Mills

• Posting Member
Your results look amazing.  My crater was visible immediately.  I'm wondering if maybe it's just a little scar tissue puckering in your situation.  Maybe it will break up a little and you wont have a crater.  Your pics look fantastic though!  

Offline cky2k

• Bronze Member
Thanks Clder Mills,

Yes I believe I was freaking out for no reason, it is so early on and I don't believe it was a crater. I think it was from my compression garment and was very minimal. Can only bee seen in certain lighting.
I am still very happy with the results and I'm not stressing over slight imperfections this early on. I should be over the moon with the results this early!!

Thanks for the message, much appreciated.

David.

Offline TrailRunner

• Posting Member
Hi David,
Your results look fantastic!
This gives me hope that I could some day also have surgery to take care of my gyno.
May I ask who was your Doctor/Surgeon?
Thanks,
Tom

Offline umass20013

• Posting Member

Offline cky2k

• Bronze Member
Dr Peter Widdowson at Southport QLD. Highly recommended!

Offline moving_on

• Posting Member
Congrats on the surgery! Hope it all turns out well from here, it looks promising. Think you have a better idea of your results now that it's be a couple months. The one week mark is too premature to base your results, because it will change (did for me, at least).
My story and being post-op 12 months now (w/pics)
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=31215.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024