Author Topic: Surgery in Lithuania  (Read 3166 times)

Offline Jake46

• Posting Member
Hi all, 

Been on the forum a little while now and posted a few times in the uk section but it seems to be dead now..

Iv recently had a consultation with Mr Vik Vijh (beauty gurus) and it went well although there has been a few hiccups (not actually knowing I was booked in for a consultation with him because of something to do with their computer system & telling me I could be booked in for surgery a month earlier than actually possible oh and sending letters to my home address even after I catogoricly told them not to) other than that very professional and helpful, 

Iv since told my girlfriend about the surgery and she was very supportive until I told her the cost £4450, witch she imeidetly said I could get it a lot cheaper in Lithuania (she's from Lithuania been here in the uk the past 5 years) so iv started looking into it and she's right I could get the surgey for less than half the price including flights and accommodation  than what I'd pay over here and the surgeons don't seem to have a bad review between them ! (http://m.nordesthetics.com/en/gynecomastia-abroad-lithuania) I'd just like to know if you have any thoughts, opinions or even experiences with "nordesthetics" 

Any help will be much appreciated  

Thanks 
Jake

Offline jimau31

Hi! Glad that i've found your post, hope i'll be helpful. Or you already had your surgery done?
I've been to Lithuania earlier this year for gynecomastia. I was in contact with Nordesthetics and they looked good. Yet, I personally chose Wellness Travels (also in Lithuania) as a facilitator, since their quoted prices and benefits were more suitable to me. I'd definitely recommend them, since they offered transportation, acommodation and  a Skype session with my surgeon before arrival - so no headaches for that. The surgery went all good as well - can't complain about anything:) 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024