Author Topic: is this gyna or fat  (Read 1264 times)

Offline nethum

is this gyno or fat? 
my weight 87kg
height 5.6 feet
age 19
http://imgur.com/a/iIexH

hammer

Offline nethum

:) i'm check my hormones. prolactin level is very high ( double than normal level) . other hormones are normal. can i reduce my chest using gym or may i need to do surgery?

hammer

If you have breast tissue you will need surgery. The reason I said you have gyno is the meaning of gynecomastia is male breast enlargement! So that being said, you have gyno, however, how much is fat and how much is breast tissue is the unknown question.

If you were to lose weight the chest area usually is the last place take it off. If you were to have surgery I would highly recommend that you do your homework and be sure to find a very experienced plastic surgeon with years of experience with gynecomastia or you will be less happy then you are now!

As for hormones I know very little about them.

For all the info you need including finding a great doctor, this forum is a great place to start.

Good luck.
Bob

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I would say probably both.  The breast is usually a mound of fat with threads of glandular tissue throughout it.  
Medical treatment first to determine and hopefully eliminate the cause of your breast growth. then surgery if you like to reduce their size.  Weight loss alone will not do it. 
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024