Author Topic: 5 months post op  (Read 2524 times)

Offline dresta

• Posting Member
Im now 5 months post op and am over the moon with results considering i only had lipo.  Its really imroved my confidence.  I find it hard to believe i dont have this thing in the back of my mind that really got me down at times.

First pic is post op second one is before op.  I noticed my shape and glad still changing 3 months post op so give the healing time.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 08:34:25 PM by dresta »

Offline dresta

• Posting Member
Im now 5 months post op and am over the moon with results considering i only had lipo.  Its really imroved my confidence.  I find it hard to believe i dont have this thing in the back of my mind that really got me down at times.

First pic is post op second one is before op.  I noticed my shape and glad still changing 3 months post op so give the healing time.
   Had mine done in Central London.  Very good Surgeon

Offline SmokeyNYY

• Bronze Member
Wow. Awesome results! Looks like you lost some weight as well.
Doesn't it feel amazing not having that nagging thought in the back of your mind all the time?
It feels so liberating.

Offline dresta

• Posting Member
Wow. Awesome results! Looks like you lost some weight as well.
Doesn't it feel amazing not having that nagging thought in the back of your mind all the time?
It feels so liberating.
Thanks mate I feel very free now.  That depressing feeling in the back of my mind has gone.  I can wear what I want.  Im not self concious of the way I have to walk or dress.  Its given me more confidence in relationships with women.  I could never show myself before with out a t shirt.  I know some people can accept theres but I could not.  I have always been slim so it looked out of place.  Finally its over.  I hope to give others hope and its possible like me just having lippo can give good results.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024