Author Topic: Puffy nipples. It's time to do something about it.  (Read 2626 times)

Offline Nortom

Hi guys. First of all, I'm from Norway so please excuse any spelling errors that may occur. I'm so happy that I found a site and I hope you could help me with my "struggle" -

I have had large / puffy nipples since early puberty and now that I'm 30 I have to do something with this nightmare of a condition. I know that some of you have suffered or are suffering from more severe gyno than what I'm having, but for me, this is a big issue. To just "live with it" is not a option any more.

The condition have affected so many aspects of my life, and my behavior is having negative effects on people I love. I can't take my daughter to the beach because I'm too embarrassed to show myself without a shirt in public.

I have NEVER talked to anyone about this before, not even my ex gf. I have learned to "pinch" my nipples to make them erect in intimate situations, but of course it is difficult to hide when you are in a relationship with someone. Instead of opening up and telling about my problem I have chosen to hold my suffering for my self. But that was until last week when I finally dicided to undergo surgery. I went  to a local plastic surgeon to look at my condition and to my surprise he told me straight that "I'm not going to cut you up for this. Your condition is not severe enough. It's all in your head. Take your shirt off and go to the beach." First of all I was really angry because this thing have been a living hell for so many years and when I finally get the courage to do something about it I'm just told that the problem lays in my head and that I'm not a candidate for surgery. He mentioned a lot of different complications that may occur post op and since I'm thin and don't have any excess body fat my hole nipple could go invert / invards etc etc. But he did actually mention to me that people with my type of gyno is getting prescribed aromatase inhibitors in the U.K. To deal with it. In my country that is apparently not the case so I'm unable to try that route.

So my questions for you guys is: #1 Rate my nipples! Is it really bad? #2 Do you think the surgeon is right, or could this be fixed with surgery?  #3 Anyone tried AI's like letrozole?

I have provided some pictures. My right nipple is more puffy than the left one but both of them have a small lump under it and If I'm cold they erect and looks almost normal but a little pointy. When its hot they puff up like a bag of microwave popcorn Bering nuked..

The only option I'm not willing to try is to live with it as that is what I have done for the last 16-17 years. I want change, I want to start living like normal people do!

https://ibb.co/carH7k
https://ibb.co/ncUgYQ
https://ibb.co/gWMZnk
https://ibb.co/cYw0Sk

hammer

You need to find something else to worry about, I don't know why you are even concerned!  Maybe one of your toes are longer then the other,  lol.

Offline longdrives

• Posting Member
Looks like you have minor case of gyno to me.  I would go for it if its bothering you.  Find andother surgeon, one that specializes in the surgery.  I used to do same thing, pinch them to make them hard.  I must of done this for 25  years and finally I had enough and got it done 12 days ago and so far so good.  I was done too with that process, I hid it from my wife for over 20 years and she never noticed.  I was good at doing it but hot weather would make them post a tent up like no other.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I believe it is time to break out a bottle of fine wine to celebrate the fact that your problems are all so petty.    
Grandpa Dan

hammer

I believe it is time to break out a bottle of fine wine to celebrate the fact that your problems are all so petty.    

Lol, I'll join you, but make mine some E&J brandy on the rocks please! 

hammer

I've been on this forum for about a month and I have noticed a definite pattern with the two posters above.  They both have negative attitudes towards people who have some form of gynecomastia.  It's pretty discouraging to read your endless posts on everyones threads about just living with it.  If people come here, they usually come here for help not to be told to just deal with it.  OP definitely has some form of Gynecomastia as you can see yet you two always have to berate them as to just them being too sensitive.  It's a common theme and I have seen others post similar comments yet it still continues.

You are soooo wrong! I support surgery for those who need it, but for those who have nothing wrong I see no reason to waist the money!  Young man, I see some that are like a person who has anorexia, a person who weights 85 pounds but sees a person in the mirror that looks like they are 300 pounds or something!

I've been around for a long time and have seen too many young man that are as flat as a fine piece of fine oak board that think they need surgery,  but I'm not going to feed into their insecurities and agree with them, they need their self esteem built up and be able to move on!

I've been around this world a few times now, I've seen things you can only imagine, and I'm here to tell you that I wouldn't tell someone that they wouldn't benefit from the surgery unless I  didn't believe that they would.

Until you've lived the 59 years I've had, walked on the 6 continents that I have, seen the world that I have, meet the people all around the world that have, Fathered 5 kids and raised them, had experienced life in the way that some of use old fats have, then, and maybe then you can understand the stuff we have seen and understand why we say the things we say.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 10:08:57 PM by hammer »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It is apparent that I have offended the poster of this thread.   I'm sorry.   The point is that the Photographs posted intentionally made the breasts appear more pronounced than they actually were. It appears that you might have a slight bit of enlargement, but certainly nothing to cause anyone great misery as you have suggested.  
If you should care to post pictures that are more normal without the intentional exaggeration, the response might be be very different. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024