Author Topic: Puffy nippels  (Read 2093 times)

Offline Rocknrule75

• Posting Member
Do I have gyno
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 11:43:43 PM by Rocknrule75 »

Offline Rocknrule75

• Posting Member
Do I have gyno or puffy nipples

hammer

You have enlarged breast, therefore you have gyno, however the photos are small, but it also likes like you carry some extra weight (I do as well, no judgement here) that will contribute to gynecomastia!

Offline Rocknrule75

• Posting Member

hammer

How bad

That's not a very fair question to ask! It depends on how bad it bothers you! If you look around the forum you will find that their are guys that for one reason or another that have very bad cases and do not have surgery.  I for one have had 8 other types of surgeries, 3 on my back, both totally knee replacement's but I would need a bilateral radical  mastectomy to remove my breast! I would be left with a bunch of scars that look even worse then the 46H breast that I ended up with after I lost my testicles after having issues after my vasectomy.

Others are just not good candidates for surgery, or are at the age that their priorities have changed!  I also fit that category as well, I had gyno as a teen, served my country for 11 years with it, fathered 5 with it and now at 59 and due to have my 5 grandchild it just doesn't matter to me.

If it is something that does matter to you though, you will need to check with your doctor.  First is your weight, hormones and after that if you want surgery then a very qualified gynecomastia surgeon. This forum is a great place to start for that information. But first, start with your doctor.

Good luck

Bob

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Yes, you have puffy nipples and gynecomastia.  You are also overweight.  Best suggestion: diet and exercise to get to the best weight in which you are comfortable -- don't set weight goals that are unrealistic!  Expect that your chest will get somewhat smaller -- the fat component of your gyne will diminish but the breast tissue and puffy nipples will not change.  You will still have some amount of excess tissue on your chest.

Then evaluate yourself and decide if you are satisfied with your new body or if you wish to get rid of the remaining gyne.  If the latter, then seek the opinion of an expert in gyne surgery in your area.  This forum is a great place to start.

Good luck!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024