Author Topic: Still the same question... Gyno or not Gyno?  (Read 1070 times)

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Hi there,
I have been on this website for nearly 10 years and used to post pictures of my chest at different intervals in 2010 and 2012.
I have been working out on my own for 15 years,  which enabled me to notice a real difference in my body shape, but not my chest  to be honest...
Today,  at the age of 37 y.o., I am seriously thinking about seeing a plastic surgeon to have the opinion and advice of a professional.
By posting other pictures of my chest here,  I want to have as many opinions as possible,  in addition to those I received some years ago here, and the ones I will have with the plastic surgeon I intend to see in a couple of weeks or so.
What do you think? Noticeable ? Mild gyno?  Fat ? Would you consider getting surgery or go further in losing weight by seeing a nutritionist?  
Thanks for your kind and useful help.

Offline Dr. Schuster

• Supporting Doctors
    • www.CosmeticSurgeryBaltimore.com
It looks to me like you have real gynecomastia. Of course an exam is really needed to be sure. If your chest has not improved enough after weight loss, that is also a probable sign that you have real gyno. Goood luck.
Dr. Schuster
Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery Northwest Hospital
Private practice in Baltimore, Maryland
10807 Falls Road
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
410-902-9800
email: info@drschuster.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024