Author Topic: DO i have gyno???  (Read 4157 times)

Offline led3d

Im 16, weight around 150-160, got some weight on my stomach, but sides that on my chest, every where eles is pretty much normal fat wise, ive had my boobs >.> since i was around 13, and well yea im wondering if i have gyno, and can i make it go away with just diet/exercising alone, or is surgery my only option???

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
Well, by looking at the 3rd and 4th pictures I'd say you do have gyno... Not a bad case though

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
I can tell nothing from those pictures. You need full torso shots, arms up, down and a couple of side shots so we can see profile. Mods: can we get a sticky up telling people how to frame photos?

Offline led3d

I can tell nothing from those pictures. You need full torso shots, arms up, down and a couple of side shots so we can see profile. Mods: can we get a sticky up telling people how to frame photos?

errr sorry, ill get some better ones tomorrow..........shall use my tripod this time ^_^

Offline Zardoz

• Silver Member
  • exciting
You have big nipples. I used to have big nipples, that shit can be fixed for a couple grand.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 01:42:03 AM by Zardoz »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
LOL zardoz  !!   so glad U said it and not me LOL !!
they are big and very DARK nipples at that

BLATINO......  Why must you be such an A$$hole! You have no consideration for other peoples feelings....

John.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 12:46:47 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline opkcz

• Posting Member
And why do you gotta be so repulsive too?  From your posts to your pics, offensive to all senses!  Yuck!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 07:56:31 PM by opkcz »

Offline led3d

I could really care less what blatino thinks, but yea thanks guys.

newhos, heres some better pics:

and i just care bout getting rid of the moobs, size of my nipples really dont affect me.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 08:25:50 PM by led3d »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
The second shot reveals some gyne. Considering the pictures, I would say that sport would do nothing ... So the best advice I could give you for the time being is to go and see a doctor and make a blood test and so on... But do not despair. You are 16, it may grow away and disappear but of course it could remain. In any case, good luck to you ! I understand how you feel !

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
i just care bout getting rid of the moobs, size of my nipples really dont affect me.

led3d....

If you have enough coin for surgery, make an appointment with a Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

When the moobs are gone, the areola size decreases. The reason you have large areolas is that the gland/fat tissue is stretching them out.

John.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
The 2nd pic on the 2nd set looks pretty bad.

Go see a competent plastic surgeon. Not a general surgeon, not your family doctor, not your pediatrician.  

Go see a plastic surgeon and an endocrinologist.

Good luck kid.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024