Author Topic: Am i the only one  (Read 3915 times)

Offline DrunkenAussie

• Posting Member
Am i the only one who wishes there boobs were slightly bigger. I have shallow breasts and i wiah they were slightly bigger as 1. it would make finding a bra fits perfect alot better. 2. Since i have them i might aswell make them look there best even if me and the wife the only one that see them. 

Offline dr.moe

• Bronze Member
Hahahaha - must be a competitive "guy thing", because I've had one or two stray, random thoughts just like that.  "If I HAVE to have boobs, why can't I have REALLY GOOD ones?"  When my wife starts in on them, I wish they were much bigger for her to play with.  Then when I have to put on a bra to work on stuff at home, I don't care.  And then when I have to go out in public, I wish they were smaller and less noticeable.  Call me schizophrenic about them I guess.

aboywithgirls

I have them. I feel that they're a little too big for me. I'm a 36H in most of my bras. My wife has no complaints and they are part of our bedroom activities which I like a lot. However, I would like to be able to go back to be a D cup. 

Offline CrewdsX

• Posting Member
Same reasons too! I like it to be bigger so I can wear a better, good looking bra. But some reason I like to be smaller too since it's hard to hide mine now so if it gets bigger it will be alot harder to hide.

Offline CrewdsX

• Posting Member
Same reasons too! I like it to be bigger so I can wear a better, good looking bra. But some reason I like to be smaller too since it's hard to hide mine now so if it gets bigger it will be alot harder to hide.

Offline CrewdsX

• Posting Member
Same reasons too! I like it to be bigger so I can wear a better, good looking bra. And since I have one, i like it to be more attractive. But some reason I like to be smaller too since it's hard to hide mine now so if it gets bigger it will be alot harder to hide.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Oh yes, I wish mine were big enough to jiggle and bounce. I actually enjoy having them.

Offline dr.moe

• Bronze Member
I had a dream where my wife changed her mind about my breasts, decided that she really liked them, but hadn't told me. I went in for gyne surgery and came out of the OR with implants that were quite large instead of getting them removed.  Wife was ecstatic, and I was confused and upset.

Decided to quit having that extra glass of cognac before bed :D

bikerbob

Funny you should mention that.  I am not self conscious about mine but one is a bit smaller than the other and I have often wished it would catch up with the other one.  If I have to have boobs it would be nice to have a matched pair.  Mine are big enough to need support but small in relation to my chest size so even a 42B has room left in the cups.  As the Aussie noted, if they were a bit bigger it would make it easier to find bras that fit and I would not be as restricted to the rather plain pullover types.  I wouldn't mind adding some fancy ones to my collection.  The other day I noticed a rather well endowed young woman in a white tee shirt and I must admit that I felt a brief bit of jealousy. Wearing a bra has proven to be a minor inconvenience and I wouldn't mind if they were a size bigger.  Man boobs are a fact of life for some of us as we get older and I am not ashamed of mine.  Actually I have become rather fond of them and my wife accepts that they are what they are.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Felix, I also had the problem of the cups being too roomy when the band size fit. My solution was to "sister size" with a smaller band and add a bra extender to the band to make it fit. I ended up with a perfect cup fit at 38B using an extender. They are actually quite comfortable and the cups don't cave in, wad up or show any extra room.

Offline Cisco

• Bronze Member
You're right this must be a guy thing and size does matter.  After coming to terms with having breasts and enjoy having them I want them to be larger.  Being a 38B I would like to be a 38C.  If you're a guy and you have breasts, they might as well be big ones!

hammer

No not I said Bob! Being a 46H I would like to be a 40A, or even 42B would be fine too. A little bit of boob is no problem, but holy crap an H cup is ridiculous!

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi Bob,

I agree, an H cup is ridiculous.  I don't have any breast pain, and they are about the only places on my body that doesn't have pain.  I would like to avoid sagging and skin problems which I don't have yet.  Good luck.

hammer

Hi Bob,

I agree, an H cup is ridiculous.  I don't have any breast pain, and they are about the only places on my body that doesn't have pain.  I would like to avoid sagging and skin problems which I don't have yet.  Good luck.

I get the rash under the boob, so if I don't wear the bras, and I go long periods without them the rash does get out of hand. So the smart thing to do is wear them.

I hear you my old friend, that body wide chronic pain sucks big time! The Neuropathy has been  diagnosed in both arms now, and with still having the neck problems and the arthritis in the hands they can't tell what is  causing most of the issues!
I have been given a  Alpha stim unit which has been helpful, but is always only temporary, but there are no limits to how much I use it!

I'm due to have another back surgery, the consultation is scheduled for January 2nd so who knows when its going to happen, my back doctor and I decided that it needed to be done on August 4th and that appointment was already 6 months behind! The local VA isn't doing as well as it was when I first started going there and they now send all orthopedic surgeries out and no longer do them in the local hospital, but I'll still have the same doctor who did the other 3, it will be done at the U of M!

Stay strong

aboywithgirls

I really don't want any more growth. Imnwith hammer, "an H cup is enough ". I thought a C cup was enough too. Hormones are funny things. I had growth happen because of low T levels and teenage girl- E levels. Male or Female, your breasts will grow. If you add in a pituitary gland that goes rogue, prolactin levels increase and lactation will begin and cause your breasts to become further engorged. I learned the hard way that you shouldn't pump off breast milk . This only will produce more breast milk each time you pump. Use the absorbent pads inserted in your bra until the lactation stops. It will eventually reduce your breast volume if lactation is an issue for you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024