Author Topic: Dr. Jeffords in Atlanta  (Read 8082 times)

Offline bad

Dr. Jeffords in Atlanta
Has anyone had any experience with Dr. Jeffords in Atlanta?

Offline josephx6

• Bronze Member
  • Do what you've always done get what you always got
Re: Dr. Jeffords in Atlanta
 ;)getting surgery fri ...Dr.Jeffords has been a (godsend) so far !.He is a doctors /doctor !....will post pics later ..thanks for this site . I;m 44 and have lived with this for a long time .

Offline Pooh

• Posting Member
  • Pooh
 ???  Anxious to hear how it went and if you think he did a great job.

I am scared to go to him, because he didn't start out in plastic surgery.

Do you have on this forum both pre- and post-op pics we can see?

Offline josephx6

• Bronze Member
  • Do what you've always done get what you always got
I saw Dr. Jeffords to day I,m 10 days post -op .my wife had surgery (breast augmentation yesterday) with DR. Jeffoeds . my wife and I both trust this man completely his web site is advantageplasticsurgery.com..I run a very successful business where I work with the public also (cosmetologist- color expert) I hate Doctors ! ...but kieth Jeffords is that DR.who realy cares more about the client (patient) than the clients money ! I saw him on the MONTEL show by accident the day before my surgery and the actor (forgot his name ) said Dr. Jeffords savid his life ! I will send you pics of me pre-op and post -op if you like  just give me your e-mail .I dont want to post on the web ! my gyno was very large  .I promise dr J is the MAN .Ive only known him a cou;le of months but feel like I,ve known him for ever

Offline Pooh

• Posting Member
  • Pooh
Thanks for your prompt reply!  E-mail address sent to you, via private message.

For those of you, like me, who missed the Montel Williams show featuring Dr. Jeffords, here's a summary:

Air Date
Wednesday, August 18, 2004
Title
"Reinventing Ron"
Summary
Ron Lester starred in Good Burger, Varsity Blues, Not Another Teen Movie, and was a regular cast member on the hit TV series Popular. He gained celebrity status at an early age, but his desirability in Hollywood seemed to be based on one important characteristic   his weight. By the time he was 30 years old, Ron weighed 508 pounds. Hollywood hired him as the lovable fat kid, but his health was in serious danger. With the support of his friends, family, and co-workers, Ron decided to go through an experimental type of gastric-bypass surgery, which almost took his life. When he recovered from flat-lining on the operating table, Ron began to lose the weight   and his celebrity identity. 348 pounds thinner, Ron has had a hard time getting the roles he once won. Ron is on the show to share his struggle with finding his identity. Ashli, an old high school friend of Ron's, surprises him with a reunion. He also gets a surprise message from his friend and mentor, actor Jon Voight.
Dr. Jeffords, Ron's friend and plastic surgeon, appears.

Total cost for a videotape of the show is $39.95.  I'll pass.   ;)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2004, 05:12:44 PM by FDH »

Offline tornado

• Silver Member
Good info,  Thanks for the post !!.

Offline Pooh

• Posting Member
  • Pooh
Note:  Even after a follow-up message, I never received from JosephX6 any photos of his surgery performed by Dr. Jeffords.   :(

___________________________________________________ Does anyone else have any comments about Dr. Jeffords,
as well as pre- and post-op photos to share?
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[/b]
« Last Edit: October 12, 2004, 11:45:57 AM by FDH »

Offline AtlantaGuy30

I had liposuction done in my midsection and flanks by Dr. Jeffords.  In addition I had a nipple reduction procedure that is not normally done on men.  It has now been 9 weeks and it appears my recovery is slow.  There is still some swelling and numbness in my midsection.  My nipples have healed completely but they are still a bit swollen and number under the areola.  As far as the healing, I have heard it can take up to 6 months to see the real results.  So far I am very pleased, but just slow to heal.  I would highly recommend Dr. Jeffords atleast for this procedure based upon my experience.

Offline onetogo

• Posting Member
  • I don't have a clue........
I had my surgery on Nov 5th, along with trunk lipo. Healing will take some time, but it's well worth it.

I highly recommend Dr. Jeffords. He is excellent, very easy to get along with, and will work with you if your from out of town. I'm 2 hours away from Atl. I have nothing but great remarks, even though the last couple of weeks has been an adventure.

When I'm loking less swollen, I'll post some pre and post op picks.

Offline samuel2040

• Posting Member
I called him and set up a consultation; I'll let you know how it goes.  FWIW, he charges $100 for the consultation (refundable if you do the surgery with him).

-
sam

Offline samuel2040

• Posting Member
just fyi - I am set up for surgery on the 5th of August.  I'm having some additional lipo done as well, and am really looking forward to getting this behind me.  I'll post before/after's for you all.

sam

Offline Blizzak454

hi guys, I'm in the ATL area and would really like to see before and after picts.

I want to have this done and I think I'm done dilly-dallying.

does this site have PM?

Offline SteveOne

Had surgery dec 9, 2005, 500 ml removal from each breast.  Nothing but praise for Dr. Jeffords.  

Offline reality22

• Posting Member
I'm yet to see any pre/post pics of Dr Keith's work. Wondering if there is a way I can get hold of those.

Anybody would want to say anything positive/negative about Dr Keith or any other doctor in Georgia for that matter.

Would greatly appreciate it!!!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024