Author Topic: Girly top  (Read 5160 times)

Offline Jin

• Posting Member
Wife bought me a girly top. She loves to show me off!

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
She sounds like a keeper! Enjoy! It's pretty, by the way.

steven618

Not my thing nor do I think it's the forum for this stuff but it is pretty and if y'll enjoy it then kudos and must say I'm a bit jealous as I can' even get a bra approved

hammer

Once again I 2nd steven618 on this, (This is not a cross dressing forum).

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
Hammer, we always say that bras are for breasts be they on a man or woman.  I think we need to put a disclaimer on that statement about other types of clothing normally associated with women.  To each his own, but like you said this isn’t a cross dressing forum.  How do you think I would look in that with all my chest and arm hair!

hammer

Hammer, we always say that bras are for breasts be they on a man or woman.  I think we need to put a disclaimer on that statement about other types of clothing normally associated with women.  To each his own, but like you said this isn’t a cross dressing forum.  How do you think I would look in that with all my chest and arm hair!

About as stupid as I would with my full beard that is almost 5 inches long again and nearly all white!

hammer

However, you can put the disclaimer on the clothing, but I still say that this forum is to support men to either find a good surgeon to get removal of their gynecomastia or learn to accept their gynecomastia!

In the acceptance area we help them learn about support garments. I fail to understand where the girly top fit in here.

Offline SideSet

That top suits your shape, and I am guessing fits you better than tops made for men.

Offline Busty

I agree.  If the top fits, wear it.

Offline island dude

• Posting Member
I'm going with hammer on this one, most are viewing this site, due to unwanted breast development. Dealing with two options, removal or accept what you have and support them with a compression vest, or bra if that is your solution. My opinion, the clothing in the photo, has nothing to do with gynecomastia. No support garment is apparent, to me, so photo would be More  suitable for another web site, not one dealing with gynecomastia. Not saying right or wrong, just wrong site.

Offline Busty

I have heard here that bras are not just for women, but anybody who has breasts, and that includes men.  Certain clothes are made to fit certain shapes.  The top in question is made to fit someone who has breasts.  So, by the reasoning here, it should not be for just women, but anybody who has breasts, and that includes men like Jin.

hammer

It's really not about the clothing,  it's about the forum! You can wear any type of clothes that you want, that is totally fine,  what we are asking is to keep the clothing conversation related to gynecomastia such as bras or other health issues! Wearing a girls top has nothing to do with gynecomastia or bad veins or other (physical) health issues and can definitely turn some men away from this forum that can be in need of our support!

Please think of the friends we haven't been able to meet or help yet!

Offline Busty

Valid point, Hammer.  But that top looks nice on you, Jin, so thanks for sharing, and please keep on showing off.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I am with Hammer here!  That top and my big gut would not look good in that and this is not what the forum is about,  That being said if YOU like it go for it but female outer wear is not part of this conversation.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline ilikemytits

• Posting Member
If a guy accepts that he has breasts, then he can wear whatever he wants. Breasts can be very beautiful and women's clothes that reveal them are a valid choice.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024