Author Topic: I'm worried I have Gyno - see pics  (Read 2366 times)

Offline lukas456

hammer

Yep, you do. Sorry to tell you that but you came to the right place for help and support for either acceptance or to find a good surgeon.

Welcome to the forum.

Bob

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I agree, you have come to the right place. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline lukas456

Yep, you do. Sorry to tell you that but you came to the right place for help and support for either acceptance or to find a good surgeon.

Welcome to the forum.

Bob

Thanks Bob, but how can you be sure? My belly is fat - isn't my boob fat in proportion to my belly fat?

hammer

I've been here seeing pictures posted since 2011, I'm almost 60 years old, so I've been there, done that.
I have breast that require a 46H bra to support them and due to age, medical reasons and the size of my breast, I'm not going to put out all that cash for surgery.

You my young friend look like you have little or small breast like that of a young girl as she is just starting to develop.

Now don't take this in the wrong way! 60% of the male population development gynecomastia at various points in their life under normal circumstances and other times for other reasons. Are you on any medications that may have caused a hormone imbalance? If not you may want to see your doctor to start with to do some blood work to check.

Anyway, as I said before you are at a great place for help and support as well as answers. We have ask a doctor area here and some really fine doctors as well that you can lean on.

Bob

Offline lukas456

Thanks Bob.
For the record I am 50 and have been taking Finasteride 1.0mg daily for 20 years for hair loss.
I stopped taking it 12 months ago due to fearing it was causing gyno - now thinking I should get back on it as it doesn't look like the gyno is subsiding - i.e if I'm going to have boobs, I may as well have some hair and not be stressed about baldness as well.

hammer

Well then, welcome to the club of men with breast enlargement! You don't look 50 from the pictures you posted, so that's good!

I'm one of the lucky ones as far as hair on the head goes, I've still got a full head of it, but I have my wife cut it at a quarter inch. I guess the loss of my testicles in my 30's may have help that, but I loss all my body hair except for my legs and beard, so I keep a full beard so having the big breast don't make me look like a trans, a real ugly trans, lol!

The stuff your taking for the hair growth is what is causing the breast growth and not the gynecomastia will no reverse itself, and if you go back on it, it may get worse, so it might come down to a point to surgery or support! It's up to you, hair or breast?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 11:41:56 AM by hammer »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024