Author Topic: Old guy who has lived with big breasts  (Read 2781 times)

Offline m1943

I am now 75 years old and have lived with large breasts since childhood.
I've just heard about this site, so I thought I would post a recent photo.
Any comments would be appreciated.
Mark

hammer

You have larger breast that are a very common problem with older men like us, but as you said, you have had them since childhood! Like you I did too, all though at 61 a few years younger we didn't have opportunities that they do today of gynecomastia surgery, hell, we didn't even know what it was called back then!

Some men that find discomfort due to the weight of their enlarged breast find comfort in wearing a bra for support. Here on the forum we feel that a bra us an article of clothing design to support breast and it doesn't matter if the breast are on a man or woman!

I would like to welcome you to the forum and we are here to help one another, so if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Bob

Offline m1943

Thank you for your reply.
I've passed the stage where I feel I need to try and do something about it.
As you say, in the past, you were just different both in front of your peers and the doctor.

Thank you again
Mark

Offline Et1964

• Posting Member
As always Bob, good words.

Offline SideSet

If you are looking for comfort, have you tried wearing a bra ?

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
I'm only about 7 or 8 years younger than you are but I can certainly relate to your situation.  Big boobs, lot of chest hair that has turned white, and posts photos upside down.  Nice thing about being our age, you don't give a flying you know what about it!  My wife used to say I looked like a grizzly bear (with boobs) when I took my shirt off.  Now she says she says I look more like a polar bear (with boobs).

Good luck and welcome to the site.  Maybe like the rest of us older guys, you can tell some of these youngsters that having large breasts may be an inconvenience when you are a man but it is not a life or death situation.

Offline m1943

Thank you for your comments. We seem alike!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024