Author Topic: A Rant Is Coming On  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Johndoe1

Yesterday saw a coworker who I couldn't believe left her house dressed like she was. She is one of the utmost fashionistas of the office with expensive clothes and shoes and everything in its place.  It was a more casual dress day, but she was wearing a wrinkled button down top that was one or two sizes too small and while she is not "well" endowed, she is endowed enough along with a good underwire push up bra. She came up to me to ask a question about something and all I could see was that lone button across her breast straining to keep from popping as there was an opening above and below the button that plainly showed the lace on the gore of her underwire bra. Nothing was left to the imagination. I was embarrassed for HER! Oh how I wanted to say something, but since she is in another department and I don't know her that well, I let it lye. I didn't need the hassle it would cause.

While I am no prude, and love to look at women's breast same as the next guy, I also have somewhat of an appreciation of what exposing one's bra in public can feel like and IMHO there are some things people don't need to see in the workplace. That was not the time or place to be showing off her bra or wearing a skimpy too small top to emphasize her chest. I am amazed how it incensed me. I guess that is how other women feel when one is either trying to show off or is being ditsy. And this woman is not stupid. She is quite intelligent.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline ilikemytits

• Posting Member
Yesterday saw a coworker who I couldn't believe left her house dressed like she was. She is one of the utmost fashionistas of the office with expensive clothes and shoes and everything in its place.  It was a more casual dress day, but she was wearing a wrinkled button down top that was one or two sizes too small and while she is not "well" endowed, she is endowed enough along with a good underwire push up bra. She came up to me to ask a question about something and all I could see was that lone button across her breast straining to keep from popping as there was an opening above and below the button that plainly showed the lace on the gore of her underwire bra. Nothing was left to the imagination. I was embarrassed for HER! Oh how I wanted to say something, but since she is in another department and I don't know her that well, I let it lye. I didn't need the hassle it would cause.

While I am no prude, and love to look at women's breast same as the next guy, I also have somewhat of an appreciation of what exposing one's bra in public can feel like and IMHO there are some things people don't need to see in the workplace. That was not the time or place to be showing off her bra or wearing a skimpy too small top to emphasize her chest. I am amazed how it incensed me. I guess that is how other women feel when one is either trying to show off or is being ditsy. And this woman is not stupid. She is quite intelligent.
I've gotten used to well-endowed women wearing revealing clothing at work, including very intelligent women. Before I lost my sex drive it was distracting and took a lot of willpower not to stare. Now, I just appreciate beautiful breasts and am happy that more professional women feel free to let them show. I do appreciate your reaction to someone wearing clothing that doesn't fit.

Offline SideSet

I now look at other women the way a woman would. I get a sense of her figure, what she is wearing, how it works for her, and then I think about my shape, and how something like that might work for me.

Offline ilikemytits

• Posting Member
I now look at other women the way a woman would. I get a sense of her figure, what she is wearing, how it works for her, and then I think about my shape, and how something like that might work for me.
It's exactly the same for me. Since mine haven't stopped growing I try to picture myself with any of the breasts I see. I'm sure there's a perfect size for everyone.

Offline Johndoe1

If she was out clubbing then I wouldn't have had a problem with it, but this was in an office environment. Showing her bra in the office was, IMHO, was not the place.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024