Author Topic: Picture - Almost 6 years post op  (Read 2626 times)

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
What do you think?  Can you tell that I once suffered from gyne?  I am happy with my results and can honestly say my life is forever changed after having surgery. If you are contemplating surgery do everything in your power to get it done. Do your research and find a great surgeon. I hope this gives some of you hope for the future. Cheers

« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 12:21:57 PM by srnd2012 »

Offline Skip

Nope can’t tell at all 

Offline mickey

• Posting Member
Wow. That looks FANTASTIC. I'd be so happy with that result. Id be interested to see what your gyne looked like before? I guess you must have put the hard yards in shredding weight and toning up too as it looks great. Very happy for you,if a little jealous.

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
Wow. That looks FANTASTIC. I'd be so happy with that result. Id be interested to see what your gyne looked like before? I guess you must have put the hard yards in shredding weight and toning up too as it looks great. Very happy for you,if a little jealous.
Thank you.  If you check my history I did make some posts years ago about my struggles.  Wow I can't believe its been 8 years since I discovered this site.  It was the best thing to happen to me cause it set me on my path to get surgery and be rid of my gyne which plagued me for so much of my life.  
I did get in shape before surgery and maintained it throughout the years. My ambition/confidence level skyrocketed after surgery.   I hope everything is going well for you.  Best of luck  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024