Author Topic: Loving my new breasts  (Read 6505 times)

Offline DianeMcG

On meds for my prostate.  In 3 months I have grown small breasts.
It is not fat or muscle, I can feel the breast tissue.
They are not super noticeable yet, but are definitely looking somewhat feminine.

Offline SideSet

How do you feel about that?

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
Ten years ago if you would have asked me if I would like to have breasts I would of said no.  After developing my own and gaining increased sensitivity,  I wouldn't have it any other way.  I love my breasts and wouldn't be upset if they were a little fuller.  I've been wondering lately if one of the factors that leads some of us to love and accept our breasts is this increase in sensitivity.   Just like with women I don't think every man develops the extra sensitivity.   I've been with women on both ends of the spectrum, some love their breasts and others see them as a hassle.  If they just felt like a flabby male chest with no extra feelings I don't think I would like them.

Offline Johndoe1

As someone who has had theirs their whole life, there are worse things to have. Sorry to hear about your illness, but if I was in the same position and the options were growing breasts due to the meds or dying, then I am heading to a bra store. Good luck on your health journey and welcome to the boobs club. He are here to help if we can.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 07:17:44 AM by Johndoe1 »
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

I'm right there with John. I have had mine and  wearing a bra since puberty. I love having mine. I don't mind having to wear my bras. I love the attention that my wife gives them. She likes my girls as much as I like hers. Just because we're men, doesn't mean that we can't enjoy our assets or our bras.

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
I wouldn't say I love mine, but they're here and aren't getting any smaller. Bras help a lot and my wife has been great about all this. I do enjoy it a lot when she plays with them though. If not for that they'd just be in the way. Definitely not worth surgery to me. I'm not looking for them to get any bigger, but I think surgery would still be off the table, not interested in that at all. 

Offline Johndoe1

Bras do definitely help. I wish I had started wearing a bra when I was a younger and not been afraid and waited until I was older. I think I would have been much more comfortable physically.

aboywithgirls

Bras do definitely help. I wish I had started wearing a bra when I was a younger and not been afraid and waited until I was older. I think I would have been much more comfortable physically.

I count myself as fortunate that I started wearing a bra when my girls arrived at puberty. At this point in my life, I know that I'm better off both physically and mentally. 

I have been wearing my bras since I was 13 and full time since I was 16. I know exactly what I want when I'm  bra shopping and where to get it. I know which bra to wear with which top. For me, shape is just as important as support. I've have a larger than average pair of girls that are conspicuous.  If I wear a bra that creates gapping with a button down, that's all someone sees. Or any embellishments that show through a thin top.

We are all here because we have accepted our breasts and love or at least like them enough to keep and take care of them.. I don't necessarily flaunt them but I don't bind and hide them either. 

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
EDIT:  Please see my post a bit lower.  I suspect I posted this reply in the wrong thread.

I'm sorry, but what are you even doing in the acceptance section if you have that attitude towards breast growth?

From this post and one of your others it seems you feel that we should hate our breasts (if you disagree, look again at what you said), and we shouldn't wear bras for comfort (I haven't started wearing at this point, but despite having small breasts I can certainly attest to some of the discomfort that comes from not wearing).
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 01:00:29 PM by JohannK »

DW20

Johannk,
What is so outrageous?
I have looked through the posts and can find nothing but acceptance in this thread.
If people who have accepted their gyno cant say so on an acceptance forum, who can? Wherever are they supposed to disappear to?
I
n any case people feel how they feel. Feelings are strong (and often irrational) and have to be respected.
Accept others to be accepted

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
I'm also unsure what's going on.  I remember what I was replying to, but don't see it here.  Maybe I ended up posting in the wrong thread (you know, reading several threads in different tabs, going back and replying to one).  There was someone who posted contradictory replies in a few threads, most of them came across in the way that I replied to.  Turned out later he was going through a rough time, but at the time it looked like he was posibly trolling us (he was a new member).

I see the member in question left the forum since then.  I'm sure you can find out who I'm talking about, but I'd prefer not to keep beating the horse.

Offline blad

When my breasts first developed at puberty I thought it was a disaster and hated them.

But I have to say that changed after trying a bra. I began to feel ok with having breasts and how it felt to wear a bra. There was still the stigma while in school but otherwise I was at peace with my breasts and ok with wearing a bra.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Bridge

I have to say for me it's not a love hate issue.  I just except what comes my way and learn to live with it.  I can't change it and I'm glad its not life threatening.  It could be worse.  That being said it is interesting....  Love?  It's for sure not a hate thing.  I know it will create some new challenges but I will embrace it and survive.

DW20

OK Johannk
Sorry to have called you out
Pax

aboywithgirls

I figure that half of the world's population wears a bra for functional and aesthetic purposes. I just happen to be amongst that half. I enjoy having them 90% of the time. There is the other 10% where you would like to take your shirt off and cool off but, I didn't bring a bikini top and the lace cup bra shows too much. Or jogging...... I'm a 38H.  I DON'T JOG WITHOUT A BRA and a Top. It would also be nice to jog topless and braless.  I would probably be arrested and injured if I did. Lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024