Author Topic: Long time coming  (Read 3325 times)

Dudewithboobs

Just wanted to say thank you to all those here. I am a 34 year old male, husband and recent father. And about a year ago I began noticing a terrible itch in my chest. I was under a lot of stress with my job demanding a lot from me and trying to help my wife with pregnancy and assumed I was just having a stress reaction of some sort. I workout often just arms legs and run a lot so when my shirts were getting tighter in my chest I became concerned as I wasn’t gaining weight and I don’t work my chest out much at all to blame it on muscle. I began noticing lumps and became very scared as lumps in chest seems to be something worth worrying about. I went to the dr and she ran a few exams and one being a chest exam she noted that she was feeling breast tissue. And scheduled an ultrasound to which it confirmed breast tissue. I told my wife everything seemed fine cause I wasn’t a DD or anything and figured it will stop as they told me if I am taking anything or doing anything it should stop when I stop. Levels were normal range and such so no harm no foul figured it would go away. 

Few months go by chest gets fuller concerns get larger but with baby work exhaustion I didn’t give much attention to it. Wife and I aren’t very intimate due to no time to and out of curiosity I bought a bra on eBay just a 38a and was incredibly shocked when I did the scoop and swoop and saw my chest filled the cups entirely. I went back to my dr per her advice to check up and sat down and removed my shirt and she asked standard questions and confirmed they have grown a bit via her notes. Did more tests waited a few days came back with elevated E2 and low t. 

One more month goes by which was last month and my chest has been feeling fuller and noticed creases in my chest now when I sit or lean and notice when bending over or laying on my side I now have hanging and cleavage. I don’t care about others opinions so as my shirts stick out more and my chest transforms I’m like this sucks but it is what it is. My only concern is my wife who i hope isn’t turned off next time I’m shirtless, family for when we swim and kid for when she grows up. Idk if they will keep growing or stay a or b cups whatever they are but I wanted to say thank you to this forum. I’ve been a visitor over the last year and up until the last growth spurts I had no reason to chime in but now it seems to be I have breasts and have found the community here to be very respectable, responsive and amazing to help others like me accept things. Other forums seem too crossdresser for my taste and it’s nice to see just guys with breasts communing here without the extras. 

I’d love to wear bras as running lately has become annoying as I feel bouncing occurring now but I know my wife wouldn’t be cool with it and my day job doesn’t demand one needed so for now I’ll deal but for now I thank you all for giving me confident to be a part of a forum that encourages accepts and assists. 

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
Welcome to the club that most (if not all of us) didn't ask to join.

Considering that you're struggling with bouncing a bra will certainly help, as that's what it's designed to do.  And while you're the only person here to know your wife, do keep in mind the fact that you're married means she'll likely consider your comfort to be important (even though the situation might come as a shock, although she might already know and just keep quiet).

I don't really know what the other forums are like (couldn't even find much before joining here), but it is true that people here try to keep the crossdressing side away from here.  Depending what you consider to be crossdressing of course, as some here can't fit into men's clothes.

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
Fat redistribution pretty much comes along with gyne.  It's not always the case, but if your hormones are off then you have a very real risk of it happening.

I've actually wondered for some time now.  I wear 34 jeans, because that's the smallest I can get into (with some even feeling tight at that size).  But without a belt it looks like I should go down to 30 or so (32 at the very least, and that will likely still be very loose).  But I suspect at my height it might not be so easy to find something in the other side of a shop...

Offline Johndoe1

Fat redistribution pretty much comes along with gyne.  It's not always the case, but if your hormones are off then you have a very real risk of it happening.

I've actually wondered for some time now.  I wear 34 jeans, because that's the smallest I can get into (with some even feeling tight at that size).  But without a belt it looks like I should go down to 30 or so (32 at the very least, and that will likely still be very loose).  But I suspect at my height it might not be so easy to find something in the other side of a shop...
Fat redistribution is normally caused by the higher estrogen ratio in the blood. It just means that the estrogen is causing the body to act more like a female body in fat distribution and fat will deposit in the same places as it does on women, such as the breasts. It can also cause mammary tissue to develop in the breasts as they do in pubescent girls as well. It is just what estrogen does. Technically, it is femanization of the body.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member

My feminization has manifested differently. I have the same narrow  hips and lack of butt fat as any normal male, so all my lower body cloths are male. My secondary female characteristics i.e “feminization” lnclude smooth radiant thin skin, small supple muscles, small narrow shoulders, narrow set rib cage which  cause my breasts to project forward as is typical with women’s breasts.

Offline Johndoe1

Not all women have large round hips. Estrogen is a strange beast. It works differently in everyone.

aboywithgirls

Genetics do play a major role. I happen to wear the same size bra as my sister. She is 2 years older than me and I was always 2 years behind her in development. Consequently, I wore her hand me down bras from the time I was 12 until I was 16. My mother said that I needed to start wearing a bra full time. I said that I would if I got my own bras. She took me bra shopping that day and I was fitted at JCP. I still accepted some nicer bras from her.

The rest of our figures and measurements are almost identical.

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
Just wanted to say thank you to all those here. I am a 34 year old male......thank you all for giving me confident to be a part of a forum that encourages accepts and assists.
I’d like to hear from others as to if they can relate to my experience and if so was it positive or negative.

Before I got my breasts I thought men couldn’t grow breasts so imagine my shock when they appeared on my chest. My “acceptance” came when the day after I got the news I realized that my new body parts were a natural part of my body and I should embrace them. Now I make no attempt to hide them by wearing my old shirts that look ridiculous on my new body and I talk freely about them in everyday conversations. It helps that my wife finds them sexy, we were together long before my breasts arrived so she has known both my new body and my old body.
I have several close male friends going back to high school (I’m 35 yo) and those relationships haven’t changed even though I now look like their sisters.
The only thing I can’t do with my buddies is participate in contact sports like, for example, pickup basketball. They tell me I’m way too delicate for them to risk injuring me with a light glancing blow to my shoulder, and heaven forbid what would happen if they accidentally struck one of my breasts! They won’t take a chance on hurting me so I must sit on the sidelines and watch the roughhousing along with their girlfriends. Aside from that they include me with all the normal guy stuff. They have to because when we party as we often do, we  a do so at my house because there are typically six couples and we have the space. I was the class clown when we were in high school and I still am, I like to be the center of attention and that hasn’t changed.

Again, please respond regarding your male friends reaction to your breasts or other secondary female characteristics.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 06:02:28 PM by AtoDDD »

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
Yeah after growing breasts and doing my fair share of reading on causes and onset timing and all in between it was fascinating to me how many men have been through such a process and how their bodies reacted to high e low t or had syndromes like hypogonadism and such. Estrogen is crazy in what it does just hope my stuff levels off cause I’m not looking to have boobs bigger than what I got now for pool purposes lol
I seem to be unique in that other guys have female fat distribution and  lower body only secondary female characteristics. I am the opposite all my femininzation is upper body, no fat just girl like features from my waist to my neck. That’s why I’ve gone from lean 155 to 121 lbs and I’m still dropping.  I have crazy upside down e and t numbers ( 40 times more e than t) and doc don’t know why. Still I like my body the way it is with breasts, soft skin, feminine physique and such and would not trade it for my old body after experiencing the perks of having breasts.
Also it seems unusual that I got my breasts at age 33, most get them at teenage or after 60 but not in their 30’s.
How long did it take to grow your breasts to current size? I’m a 30B bra size what are you?

aboywithgirls

I'm a 36H in most of my bras. Im actually the same size as my sister. I started growing breasts during puberty. I started wearing a bra when I was 13 and wearing full time at 16. I had growth spurts over most 9f 30 years. They seam to have settled down over the last few years. 

aboywithgirls

Most people I know, also know my situation. They know that I grew up with boobs. They also that my thyroidectomy played a large role in my development. 

It's not as big of a deal as you may think being an H cup. The worst part of it is that I really need to wear a bra. The bra has to be good quality. I've had underwires break and hooks come undone and straps come off the cup. All of which required emergency repair. I was grateful that a female friend was able to put me back together and get through the day.  That's when I started to buy good bras. I  usually spend $75-100 on a good bra. I shop at specialty boutiques as they carry my size. They all know me and I always get excellent service. 

A few things that I also wear are ladies tank tops and blouses and ladies compression camisoles. 

aboywithgirls

They absolutely are. Torrid and Lane Bryant have a great selection of tops and Blouses that work well. The best part is that they fit. I can button them without fear that I will pop a button or two in the middle of the day. Exclusively Kristen is another great option. They specialize in tops for big busted women. 

Big boobs definitely have their share of problems. There is the clothing aspect with bras and tops, of course. There is also the fact that they really can get in the way. My girls always enter every room first. 

There are also advantages. There is no doubt that I love the sensitivity that i get with them in the bedroom. I get to shop at high end boutiques for my bras because they are the only ones who carry my size.

I grew them naturally and they are all me. While an H cup is large, it's manageable. I may get a reduction someday but I have no plans or desire to for now.

aboywithgirls

Well, they probably will get bigger. You'll become familiar with the feeling of a slight ache that occurs in them when you have a growth spurt. Next thing you know, you're out bra shopping again. 

Its ok to like having them. I do. 

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
There’s nothing strange about wanting your breasts to grow bigger, or being proud of them. I have little 12 year old school girl breasts so when out in public I wear a push-up bra and a unisex women’s sleeveless blouse to make them appear bigger. I am proud of the two little bumps on my chest just as ABWG is proud of his  40H breasts and so he often wears women’s tank tops and camis because he is proud of what he has. I’m not confident enough to wear tank tops, halters, cami’s and such in public, but I wear them around the house braless cause my wife wants me to. 
As to your wife, I’m sure she will come around as you are probably nothing like her ex and she knows how lucky she is to have you.

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
You'll become familiar with the feeling of a slight ache that occurs in them when you have a growth spurt. 
I am curious about this.  Since wearing a bra, I do occasionally feel some discomfort in my breasts, but not like I used to.  It feels similar to when my nipples were irritated, but in some vague area behind the nipple, within the breast tissue.  It'll go off and on for a day to a couple days, sometimes on both breasts, sometimes just one.  Is this the pain from growing breasts?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024