Author Topic: Time to admit it  (Read 3052 times)

perky

Its been 2 1/2 years now since I first noticed my breast growth. At first I was very worried about what was happening and I never thought I would say this but Ive now come to fully accept them. I enjoy having them and if I'm honest I would be very happy if they grew a little more. When I first noticed any growth a 34A bra was too loose but now I fill a 34B or 36A fully.

Im quite slim, 75kg with a 36A cup boobs at the moment so not massive by any means but defiantly noticeable and still growing and I like the way they look too. 

One of the main reasons I like them so much though is that they have become very sensual and getting more sensual all the time. So much so that recently I cannot stop myself from touching them. For the last 5 days running they have been constantly aroused with firm breast and erect nipples which is very nice but at the same time kind of distracting to say the least. I know I'm even touching myself without realising it too because every day my white work T shirts get grubby marks (from dirty hands) all over my breast area. 

Im writing that at 3:00AM because its keeping me awake again, I never had any sensitivity in my breast at all before the gyne started so this is all new to me and I can now see why women love their boobs so much. Lets see how I feel about it all in another year or two.

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
After growing mine I was completely taken aback by the new sensations and I was unprepared for how much I actually liked my breasts.  I know it's not considered normal for a man have or like his own breasts and even want them a little fuller and rounder.  As much as I tried I just can't hate them, they just feel too good.  I understand now why some women treat their breasts the way they do.  I've had conversations with my wife about women and their breasts.   My wife is very breast oriented and enjoys having them touched and played with but she has friends who can't stand for their breasts to be touched.  I think that this is the same with men.  If when they start growing you develop more nerves and sensitivity that feels good you tend to embrace them.   If you don't develop any additional sensitivity or it's uncomfortable then you tend to seek out surgical treatments.   Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
I was horrified when my radiologist  informed me that I was developing female body parts two years ago. Next day I realized that my breasts are a natural part of my body and since then, all I want is to watch them grow, cup size by cup size, until they reach their maximum potential. My breasts aren’t sensitive, but my wife loves to play with them it’s a huge turn on for her, comparing breasts side by side in the mirror. She looks forward to the day when my breasts are bigger than hers ( we are both B cups right now). She has known me for 10 years, and she finds my new body way sexier than my old flat chest body.
Regarding “normal” there are a lot of guys here that love having breasts.

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
I'm envious of y'all that have breasts that give you pleasure.  I seem to have gotten the short end of that stick.  Without a bra, I'll just feel pain as my nipples get irritated.  Best I get is sometimes after taking off my bra at the end of day, getting a bit of a funny feeling on my bare nipples if I lightly brush them.  But that's more like rubbing an area of skin that had been covered up by a band aid for a couple days.  Different, but not what I would consider pleasurable.

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
Same here. The best I can do is when I take a shower I give myself a breast massage with warm soapy water flowing over them. It’s soothing but not erotic. To enhance the experience I bend at the waist so that my breasts hang down making them look bigger than they actually are. Despite the limitation, there are other perks that make me feel fortunate that I’m the one guy in a thousand that began developing feminine looking breasts in his thirties and is a B cup or greater.

perky

Thanks for the comments guys, I have to say I totally agree with everything Goodnplenty has said. I think it would be difficult for any guys to take the decision for surgery when they feel so good. Im not sure if this is the case but, if the intensity of the sensations are proportionate to size then even if they become huge (for me say a C cup or more) I could see why many of those guys would still not opt for surgery. I guess I should consider myself one of the lucky ones at the moment being quite small and very sensual and I do feel for those that just get discomfort without the pleasure. 

As I said previously my breast often become aroused without any stimulation and sometime lasts for a few hours or even days. It is distracting when it lasts a long time but when it passes I then miss it and then get concerned that it wont ever come back. If I then start to play with them again sometimes Ill get aroused again  but other times it just feels a bit sore. Overall though I consider this a blessing now not a curse. 

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
Given the choice, I don't think I could choose to go back the way they were.  I prefer the extra sensitivity, it just feels too good. 

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
Its been 2 1/2 years now since I first noticed my breast growth. At first I was very worried about what was happening and I never thought I would say this but Ive now come to fully accept them. I enjoy having them and if I'm honest I would be very happy if they grew a little more. When I first noticed any growth a 34A bra was too loose but now I fill a 34B or 36A fully.

I can totally relate. My idiopathic upper body feminization began 2.5 years ago. Recently I attended a family reunion. Some of the people had last seen me before I got my breasts and said that I was unrecognizeable as my upper body has morphed into my wife’s upper body. I was wearing a push-up bra and one of my wife’s tops. I decided to not flaunt my assets so I choose one of her sleeveless blouses instead of her sexiest cami with spaghetti straps because the cami showed too much skin. Luckily I am distinctly male below my waist so nobody could accuse me of cross dressing. I’ve found that the best course of action is to not try to cover up the obvious, so I had conversations with people with no trace of embarrassment when the “what happened to you??” question came up. I explained that 2.5 years ago my body switched from testosterone production to estrogen production and this is the result.
Like you, I like the way I look, especially in profile because of the way my breasts project straight forward and seem to levitate as though an unseen force is supporting them. I’m small 30B bra size but my wife is jealous because her breast have a tiny bit of sag because her breasts have been in place for 22 years longer than mine. Other than that our breasts are same size, and she is hoping that a year from now her breasts will look small in comparison to mine.
Do you have a spouse or girl friend and if so is she supportive of your breasts?

aboywithgirls

I do have a spouse that is every bit as supportive as the bras I wear. She is a 34E/F and I wear a 36H in most of my bras. There is no jealousy between us with our breast size. She likes them as much as I do.

Like you, I  wear mostly ladies tops because they do fit better. Men's shirts just don't fit right. They are too big in the shoulders, neck and waist and not big enough in the chest.

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
I do have a spouse that is every bit as supportive as the bras I wear. She is a 34E/F and I wear a 36H in most of my bras. There is no jealousy between us with our breast size. She likes them as much as I do.

Like you, I  wear mostly ladies tops because they do fit better. Men's shirts just don't fit right. They are too big in the shoulders, neck and waist and not big enough in the chest.
Same here. My bone structure has changed, I have narrower rounder shoulders like a woman, plus my rib cage has shrunk. Unlike you, my lower body has not changed at all. 

perky

Ive not had a conversation with my wife about bras just yet. I think that can wait some time yet, but who knows how quickly or slowly things will change. As it happens ive have noticed over just the last few days that not only are my nipples getting larger but my areola have become more firm and feel to be growing deeper in my breast if that make sence which Ive never had before.  

Offline Athenna

• Posting Member
I am in the NO sensation group.  The only thing I get is a few moments of pain in one or the other breast and sometimes some itching.  That's as far as it goes.

Dudewithboobs

The sensitivity for me is intense. Wife and I rarely have bedroom fun with an 11 month old eating up most of our time. However the last time we did a few weeks ago was intense. The pleasure was def much more intense since last time as they’ve grown a bit. And it nearly had me unable to hang in there as I was shaking a bit from the pleasure. As much as I hate seeing my shirts fill out more the pleasure is worth the upset 

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
I am in the NO sensation group.  The only thing I get is a few moments of pain in one or the other breast and sometimes some itching.  That's as far as it goes.
I'm the same.  Kinda sucks.  Get a pair of boobs I can play with whenever I want, don't get any pleasure from it.  Doesn't seem fair.  

gmast

I was wearing a push-up bra and one of my wife’s tops. I decided to not flaunt my assets so I choose one of her sleeveless blouses instead of her sexiest cami with spaghetti straps because the cami showed too much skin. Luckily I am distinctly male below my waist so nobody could accuse me of cross dressing.
You are going beyond wearing a bra for support, by wearing a push-up bra, and wearing sleeveless blouse is not like you are wearing a womens cut of clothing because a man's doesn't fit.  Sounds to me like you are cross dressing regardless of what you are wearing below the waist.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024