Author Topic: New Here  (Read 2608 times)

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
i just joined this site, have read some posts, feel I can relate, and would like to get some insights.

In elementary school, I was overweight, and by the end, I found myself developing breasts at pretty much the same time and size as the girls in my class.  It was confusing and I got the teasing and harassment you would imagine. My breasts weren’t that big, but neither were my female classmates’ breasts, I would say mine were almost a B cup.  Although I only learned about breast and bra cup sizes later in life.

In high school, I lost weight, got in shape, the rest of my body filled out, but a tiny vestige of my breasts remained, probably like an A cup.  I stayed that way through my 40s. 

Now,  I am 50.  A couple years ago, I put on a little weight, but not what you would call fat.  It went disproportionally into my breasts. I have subsequently lost weight, but hardly any of the loss showed in my breasts.

Relative to the rest of my body, I have fuller, feminine breasts than at any other time in my life.  I would say they are now significantly more than a B cup, probably a C.  Pretty much female in shape and with nipples that have grown fairly large and prominent and feminine.

My breasts jiggle and you can see their movement under my jersey pretty much when I do anything. My nipples poke out through my jerseys. 

I am not sure if this is the right section for this topic,  but would appreciate any reactions or suggestions.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 09:36:07 PM by Dale Warnio »

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Welcome to the forum.
I guess the big question is are you accepting the facts that you have breasts that need support.   If the answer is yes, then I would suggest talking to a doctor and other females in your life about having breasts and needing support.   Once you clear that hurdle, I’d suggest getting a fitting and experiencing with different bras to see which ones suite your needs.
This forum is a safe place for you to discuss concerns, worries, discoveries, ask for advice, etc.   This is your journey and no one else’s.   

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Welcome! Coming to the point in your life when you realize something about you needs to change can be a scary hurdle. That you’re willing to come out to this forum and tell your story is a major step. Where you go after that is entirely up to you but know that you’ll find this place to be wealth of information and support however you choose to go.

Offline SideSet

You are posting in the right section if you have accepted, and it sounds like you have 

DW20

WELCOME.

Quite simply. It's your journey in your own time.....and remember the advice on this site is just that - advice, not rules to be followed.

You will find many points of view on here and we are a pretty tolerant bunch  on the whole.
From what you have written you will be just fine.

aboywithgirls

My own journey with my "girls " started at puberty. By the time I was 16, i was wearing a bra full time. I was a 34C. The women of my family are large busted. Im a 36H. I can't and don't hide the fact that I have them or the fact that I wear a bra. 

Having breasts or needing to wear a bra is not the worst thing in the world. Over half of the population wears a bra every day. We just happen to be a part of the bra wearing population. 

I prefer to wear an underwire bra because of the shaping and support it gives me.  Some here prefer soft cup bras. Others prefer to stick with a compression type sports bra. The key is that comfort comes in to forms. There's the physical and the mental. As you get older, the mental part takes a back seat to the physical part. I know that I am comfortable both physically and mentally wearing my bra. 

aboywithgirls

Is that when you started wearing a bra? How was the fit of the bra with your shaper? Did you like how everything looked together?

Offline SideSet

I can understand that. What happened later?

Offline Johndoe1

Sounds like she was trying to feminize you. She obviously didn't get it.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline SideSet

What happened with the bra and shaper? 

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
That’s a sad story. It’s hard to say whether she was trying to feminize you, or if it was a misguided attempt to try to help. I wonder if she misunderstood what gynecomastia is and assumed that you wanted to transition or something, rather than seeing it for the condition it is.

It must be tough for female partners to witness our breast development and not feel unsettled or even threatened by it. My own partner is supportive, but hates to see me in a bra, especially anything lacy! She says that it makes her uncomfortable. You can see how breast development could be misconstrued as some sort of shift in gender identity even if it is really just the result of a little too much estrogen triggering the growth.

Either way, I’m sorry to hear what you’ve had to go though as a result.

aboywithgirls

My wife has always been accepting however,  It definitely took some time for my wife to be comfortable with what I wear.

I have been wearing a bra since I was sixteen so it's always been a part of our relationship. She's ok with anything that I choose for bras or panties. She actually likes me wearing something that is more interesting than utilitarian. Colorful,  lacey, embellishments are all good with her but, it's taken time.

Offline Busty

That is sad. But I don’t think so far from the norm. Unfortunately.  If you don’t mind saying what happened after that?  Hope you are in a good place now. 

aboywithgirls

I also had a nick name,  breasts! I a little overweight but by no means obese. I was wearing a bra full time at age 16 being a 34C. By the time I graduated high school, I was wearing a 36D and I think that was too small for me at the time.

I had bigger boobs than most of the girls then and now. I didn't participate in physical education. I was given a waiver because neither the boys or the girls locker rooms were appropriate for me to use.

It was a little rough but I grew thick skin and helped make me much better prepared. I am 100% confident and comfortable both physically and mentally wearing a bra. Its just something that I do like any woman who needs one does. I shop for bras always needing, support, shape, and comfort from every bra I buy and wear. Style and color are also important.

The best way that I have found to deal with my boobs is to simply accept what God gave me and take care of them.

Offline SideSet

Myself and others here know exactly what you are describing when you first started to wear a bra. Blad says it extremely well, so i hope we hear from him.

So, did you continue wearing bras?  What you have shared indicates maybe not.

Not just bras, but I only wear women’s undergarments in general. They feel and fit me better and I think a bra looks silly matched up with men’s boxers or briefs.

I love the silky and soft feel of panties and pantyhose and how Shapewear and control top pantyhose shape, tone and smooth me. 
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 10:09:43 AM by SideSet »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024