Author Topic: Another newbie  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Charlee

• Posting Member
Hello everyone. Been lurking here for a couple days and I’m ready to come out to you all.

I have been overweight my entire life (I had to wear Husky sized clothing when younger) and seeing a less than masculine chest in the mirror. So I have been "accepting" of my condition all the way.

I am currently taking Spironolactone for high blood pressure and due to its anti-androgen properties it has caused a slight increase in my breast size that I have really come to enjoy. Currently wearing 50B. I have been wearing bras on and off for 24 years as a fetish but more recently to keep my boobs from moving and having my nipples rubbing on my shirts.

My wife gave me the impression of acceptance when she first learned of my bra fetish and fashion freedom before we got married. She actually accepts my bra wearing but she claims she is afraid for my safety if I should ever get "caught" while out and about.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 12:02:43 PM by Charlee »
Happy to be busted.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Welcome! I’ve been here for less than two months but since that time so much has changed in my life for the better. There’s a wealth of information here, but not too sure actively growing breasts are in any of the threads.

Offline Charlee

• Posting Member
Thanks Traveler. Yeah I got the impression “my type” were frowned upon but I had to finally make my stand known. I’ve been bottled up for a few years now and had to break my own ice. Thanks to all for not shunning me.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
You’re not too far off though. There are several people here that have grown and are quite content with it, also a few that celebrate And are proud of their growth. Part of acceptance I guess.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Welcome. You will find  others similar to you here. I just joined, and I have. 

At a B cup, you would look and feel best in a bra. I hope your wife recognizes that 

Offline Charlee

• Posting Member
Don’t get me wrong Dale, even against my wife’s worry I have been going braful for at least six months. Using suspenders tends to camouflage the straps and adjusters pretty well.

To expound on my first post, I guess I just wouldn’t be averse to my boobs growing. Maybe if I lose some of my belly they might show up better. I keep trying but have been obese all my life.

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
Welcome Charlee. I’m sure you will find plenty of support from everyone here. 

We all have our own stories and backgrounds, as in any walk of life. We have one thing in common, though, in that we are men with breasts who chose to wear bras to support them rather than resorting to cosmetic surgery to get rid of them.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Sounds like from what you said your wife is more worried about others noticing you wear a bra, not that she doubts you have breasts like a woman and need to wear a bra like a woman.  Am I correct?

As far as your breast getting bigger, I am guessing that as you continue on your Rx  medication, your breast development will continue as well.  Perhaps a C cup in the not too distant future?

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
 Maybe you don’t have to further discuss with your wife your wish. As your breasts keep growing as you continue on your prescription medication, your wife may not want anybody to catch you going around Braless, the provocative look of your breasts always be jiggling and your nipples poking through your tops. 

Offline Johndoe1

When I started dating my wife, we had "the conversation" about my chest and I had been thinking of wearing a bra. She didn't want me to. As time went on, it became more obvious and when I finally started to, while she wasn't happy about it, she understands and while we don't talk about it because there is no real need to. Do you talk to your partner about socks? She has accepted it and as long as I don't flaunt it, life goes on pretty much as before.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024