Author Topic: UPDATE/ 5 months and 2 weeks post op  (Read 10760 times)

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
  • boys with breasts.. yeah right... whatever!
    • pics pre and post Op
hello everyone,  

i havent posted for ages, well, i feel bad that because everything is okay now i dont come here  anymore..

i hope everything is going well with everyone here especially those ones who had the op recently.

i hav updated my yahoo photo album with 3 new photos, it has been 5 months and 2 weeks since my opreation by doctor hishamn hamed in london bridge hospital, he did amazing job.

take care guys, here is the link.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/les_contradictions/album?.dir=6823&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/les_contradictions/my_photos

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Gez, all my favorites together on one thread (Oppositions, blatino & cruz) only missing Dr. X

I have nothing left to say.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2005, 06:28:51 PM by jc71 »

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
    • pics pre and post Op
CRUZ, no one even told me they were sexy, i was even feeling ashamed of them.. i never had any sensation in them..
but well.. i have nice muscly chest, im sre u would enjoy that now..
wherer  u?

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
    • pics pre and post Op
london..
anyface pic anywhere?

Offline frisou

• Posting Member

Offline frisou

• Posting Member
Are we all gay or what ? I am confused!  ???

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
Posted by: jc71       Posted on: Feb 10th, 2005, 10:27pm
Gez, all my favorites together on one thread (Oppositions, blatino & cruz) only missing Dr. X

I have nothing left to say.  

rofl  :D

no, they seem to think this support site is their public bathroom meeting place, they keep scribbling on the walls about how hot they think each other is and the vacuum pressure they'd like to apply to people in the photos.  i still keep hoping some cop (merle or simon) will walk by and tell them to take a hike.    
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
    • pics pre and post Op
headheldhigh, why dony YOU come and take a hike?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
well, cruz, losing that famous temper of yours and no longer telling people their gyne is so hot?  ;)  and if you associate p*ss and sh*t with sex, maybe i'm not the one in need of therapy.  

sure, in afterthought i might not have put it that way, -- but you've got only yourself to blame after telling people how hot they are and how you want to s_ck them all the time, right?  

it's pretty appropriate to tick you off anyway, since you're always provoking the same kind of threats out of other people.  but flirting and cruising in public bathrooms is the pretty well-known practice of people of a certain persuasion, sorry to inform you in case you hadn't figured it out.  cruising is cruising is cruising.  

so here's the deal.  i'll try not to slip and make bathroom cracks, and you kill the constant homosexual come-ons that destroy the constructive atmosphere in which people can ask for advice here.  i think that ought to be fair.  
« Last Edit: February 13, 2005, 01:55:12 PM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
And the Soap Opera continues....   ::) ::) ::)
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Bambu said, "And the Soap Opera continues...."      

Bambu,

Did you see the previews for the next episode? Cruz, blatino and oppositions compete for a chance to win a date with headheldhigh.  It's a touching finale with a steamy conclusion, one you don't want to miss. ;D

Head, sorry you had to be part of my joke dude.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2005, 03:07:34 PM by jc71 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Bambu said, "And the Soap Opera continues...."      

Bambu,

Did you see the previews for the next episode? Cruz, blatino and oppositions compete for a chance to win a date with headheldhigh.  It's a touching finale with a steamy conclusion, one you don't want to miss. ;D

Head, sorry you had to be part of my joke dude.

LOL   ;D ;D ;D  I will have to set the VCR to be sure not to miss it!  ;)  Yeah 'n Lenn0x ( with a Zero  ::) ) retuns as a Special Guest Star ( Ever see Melrose Place? ).
« Last Edit: February 13, 2005, 04:53:45 PM by Bambu »

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
    • pics pre and post Op
headheldhigh,

in my opnion, from your response to cruz, i do believe that you are a gay and you in big denial, you are gay and you have issues about that abviously.

and by the way, people who like p*ss and s*it in sex, do not need therapy, it is a style, i dont mean that im into this, but keep it cool..

and bambu.. go and bambu your a-s-s and shut up.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Bambu, get a life man! lol ;D
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
    • pics pre and post Op
i hope that u got the answers for ur questions u asked me vaio

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024