Author Topic: Initial feelings from trying a bra for the first time  (Read 2885 times)

Online blad

The circumstances that motivated us to trying a bra for the first time vary. 

Was that initial bra test drive a completely logical assessment of what this particular garment could provide for the control and comfort of our breasts, or was there an initial "erotic" element as well.  Perhaps an initial titillating experience helped us in our journey to accept wearing a bra.

I was driven to try a bra at age 13 as a result from continued comments at school that I needed to wear one. I became curious if I actually would fit a bra and how it would feel. Trying one of my sister's bras made me surprised at how well I actually did fit a bra. Looking down at my breasts held in the cups and the cleavage I had was definitely titillating for a 13y old.

To this day, beyond the logical control and shaping of my breasts, I continue to like how I look and feel in a bra.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Orb

For me at least it was a later in life decision.  The need was there however I must admit it a bit of a wow moment.  I filled it, it made me feel better with less movement and I would have to say there was a bit of I can't believe I'm actually doing this.  Erotic? To a degree the first time I guess.  Then need based like putting on pants.

Offline Busty

It felt right. Like I belonged in a bra and had not known it before.  And why hadn’t I done it sooner. 

The support felt great. I loved the way I could completely fill the cups of my bra. I thought my bra looked good on me.  

aboywithgirls

I was 12 when I first doned a bra. My mother had given me about a half dozen hand me down bras from my sister. It felt right. I was supported. I filled the cups. My soreness went away instantly. My nipples were protected. 

I knew, even at 12 years old that I had to wear a bra. I still had some apprehension. I wore a bra around the house and if I felt I absolutely needed one. I did this for a few years. When I turned 16, I had another "bra talk" with my mother, this time I was to start wearing a bra all the time. She also took me bra shopping for the first time that day. I was fitted at JCPENNEY and I was a full 34C. 6 months later I was a D cup. I remember my mom saying " looks like you're taking after your sister".

I wear a bra now because it's not only necessary, it's expected. I'm proud of what I have been blessed with and a good bra helps me look and feel my best.

🤗Sophie

Offline SideSet

My experience is very much like blad’s. 

I developed breasts at the same time as the girls in my class did.   But I didn’t  really think of them as breasts at first.  I was oblivious. Then in denial. 

I kept hearing all these comments about my breasts, boobs, and the most popular being that I needed to wear a bra.  I was embarrassed and ashamed. After hearing it over and over again, I decided I guess I might have breasts and should try a bra, so I secretly tried one of my mother’s bras.

I didn’t know how to put on a bra, so at first it was awkward, and I wasn’t really putting it on right. I thought to myself  this isn’t very comfortable and the cups of my bra are pretty much empty, so maybe I don’t really have breasts and need to wear a bra.  But then I adjusted the bra and I could feel the cups sort of gathering up the flesh on my chest and now the bra cups were partially full and the bra feeling more comfortable.  

I thought to myself maybe I do have breasts after all, so I reached into the cups of my bra and adjusted my breasts in the bra cups  to see if I could get a better comfort and fit.  I did not know it then, but instinctively I had just done a swoop and scoop. 

I was surprised to find that I was now completely filling the bra cups and surprised  that I was a bit proud   

Guywithgirls

My first was wearing my wife's bras when mowing or doing work outside that would cause the girls to bounce. I did that in secret for a while, but then eventually opened up and talked with her about it and she was very supportive. I now have quite the collection and it is normal routine to put on a bra first thing when I wake up. 

There was a bit of an "erotic" or fetish but to it especially when I was wearing her bras without anyone knowing, but I've pretty well moved past that. Now its just for my comfort. Although I do enjoy the way I look when I put on a bra and panties first thing in the morning and run around the house making coffee and breakfast in just my undergarments 😏😏😏

Offline Busty

Sideset, when it comes to breasts, I think you are a natural.  That you instinctively did a swoop and scoop is almost as impressive as you filling the cups of your mother’s bra. 

Did you like how you felt and looked in a bra?  Did you start regularly wearing?

Offline SideSet

That was the other thing in addition to being proud I could fill the cups of my mother’s bra, I liked how my breasts looked in a bra. I looked good in a bra and the bra looked good on me. I felt  proud of that, too.

I thought about how all the boys try to look down the girls’ blouses to get a peek at their bras and breasts.  And here I had just to look into the mirror. And it wasn’t a mere peek down a blouse. It was seeing everything and way more than the boys in my class got to see.

And I thought about the girls in my class, with their breasts and bras.  And I realized I was as big or bigger than most of them.   

It felt really good to have my breasts supported and everything nicely held in place, attractively shaped and lifted. I really liked the way it felt wearing a bra and the way I looked in a bra.

Instead of being ashamed or embarrassed, I  for the first time felt glad and proud of my breasts.  I was happy that everybody was right when for so long and so many times they had  been telling me that I needed to wear a bra. I wanted to wear a bra.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 10:56:21 PM by becky »

Online blad

Instead of being ashamed or embarrassed, I  for the first time felt glad and proud of my breasts.  I was happy that everybody was right when for so long and so many times they had  been telling me that I needed to wear a bra. I wanted to wear a bra.
Yes, trying a bra for the first time made me feel good about my breasts for the first time. I knew that everyone in school was right that I did need a bra, but I could not tell them I agreed unfortunately. I felt my best when wearing a bra and wanted to wear it as much as possible. 

Offline SideSet

Yes, blad, exactly!

I wished I could wear a bra to school and everyone could see how good I looked.  Maybe instead of being teased, I would be popular?  But I knew I would only be teased more. 

There was a Sadie Hawkins dance where the girls asked the boys. Of course, no girl asked me. So, I stayed home alone and decided to wear my mother’s prettiest, sexy bra.  It had sheer cups and left little to the imagination, while giving nice shaping and uplift. 

I remember thinking I was my own girlfriend. 

Busted (and happy)

First "test drive"?: No real thought out emotions just a heavy breath out and a realisation that I had found the answer to soreness and discomfort.

I quickly came to enjoy the feeling of being controlled and in control.
One of my many erstwhile well endowed female work  colleagues (when talking bras and styles in the staff room) stated that any "Harvest Festival" style was good.

Harvest Festival style as in : "All is safely gathered in" LOL

aboywithgirls

I have heard and used the " Harvest Festival" analogy as well with my girlfriends. Amy, a coworker had the head tilt, question mark over her head the first time I mentioned it when I was talking about why I mostly wear Elomi bras.

I'm don't remember where I first heard it but, it definitely applies.

🥰Sophie🤗

Offline Busty

Harvest festival. That’s good. I’ve never heard that before, but I like it. 

Speaking of sayings, Sideset,  did your Sadie Hawkins reach first base? Ha ha   

Online 42CSurprise!

I was 12 years old when I first tried on a brassiere.  I was about five feet tall with a bit of a pudgy body.  I was babysitting and for some reason felt compelled to go to the couple's bedroom and search for the woman's lingerie.  I'd lusted after this woman who did yard work in shorts and a halter top... and she had glorious breasts that fascinated me.  I tried on a bustier I found and stuffed the cups with panties.  Needless to say the experience turned me on and I did what an adolescent boy would do under the circumstances.  I repeated that behavior through the winter and it was always a sexual charge.  I recall having a "soft" body as a teenager and was self conscious about it... about my chest being fleshy.  Through it all, I remained fixated on lingerie and brassieres.  You might call it a fetish but I've come to understand the sexual abuse I experienced as a young boy sexualized me in precisely this way.  I know this website is not devoted to such topics and so I won't go further.  (I am having such a discussion with other men who've been sexually abused as boys on a website devoted to that topic.)  But as you can imagine, those experiences have played out with regard to both sexual orientation and gender.  I've been married multiple times and think of myself as heterosexual, but it is complicated.  My breasts have grown as I age, so my relationship with brassieres is complicated as well.  There is an erotic component to it all that certainly sets me apart from most of the men here.  Acceptance for me has to include that dimension.  I've no interest in transitioning to become a woman but as I said on another thread, I'm more than simply a man with normal genitalia...  This is my journey with breasts and brassieres... its complicated.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 12:52:53 PM by 42CSuprise! »

Offline SideSet

After all this time, I still feel proud every time I put on my bra and see how fully I fill the cups.  To look in the mirror and see how good my bra looks on me. To know I need to wear a bra as much or more as any woman. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024