Author Topic: I feel that it's time  (Read 2209 times)

aboywithgirls

There are  3 people here who already know this and they have been so respectful of my wish to keep this hush hush. I love being on this forum and I also truly enjoy the interaction with all f you. I would like to be able to stay and continue to interact with you despite what I have to tell you.

My name is Sophie and it has been for the past year. I have been on this forum for almost 10 years. I am a woman of transgender experience. As a result of this, I technically no longer have gynecomastia. I am just a woman with breasts.

My hope is that you all will still accept me and allow me to contribute to the conversations which I have so enjoyed participating in.

If any of you have any questions, I will be more than willing and delighted to answer them.

🤗🤗🤗Sophie

Orb

Let me be the first to say then, thank you!  Thank you for the years of encouraging words and helping us all with the same issues you have had to deal with all your life.  I have done a lot of reading on the topic of gender identity, transgender, gender dysphoria etc.  Hormones are...a mixed bread among us.  I would joke, mother nature is a wild scientist.  I can't imagine the emotions you have had to endure your adult life.  I hope you have found peace. As for me, you are welcome to contribute as one who has had to make difficult decisions because of your hormonal issues if you will. 
  Thanks again for your honesty and openness.

cheers, Orb

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
Sophie, you still are who you’ve been since I first started reading your encouraging posts. So, sister, I’m very glad to be able to finally call you by your real name! 🤗🤗🤗

Offline SideSet

Good for you, Sophie!

Confused old man

I have been reading gyno forum for about a year now. Joined about three months ago. I have read most everything that has been posted on this site that pertains to acceptance. Surgery is out of the question for me. Scares me. So I’m going to live with my new boobs from a huge hormonal imbalance that has affected me for the last three years. I have changed physically and mentally. Sophie, your post and others have helped me tremendously!...stay!..I’m in my early 60s. This is all so new to me. All advice is so appreciated.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Welcome Sophie!
It’s just as important to get opinions from both sides of the same coin in this forum. (If that makes sense). Just as there’s a million flavors of ice cream, same as there is with people. Everyone’s road is a little different and no one really knows their destination.
Congratulations on finding your road!
Hugs!

Guywithgirls

Glad you have found yourself, Sophie! 💜

Offline blad

As also having had early teenage breast development, although not to the same significant degree, I have identified with you and am a bit jealous of the home support you had introducing you to bras. I would have loved to have had a safe home base to wear what I know I needed.

Your contributions here have been and will continue to be of great importance and inspiration. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

gmast

Other than your name, this is nothing new to the people paying attention.  You've posted that you didn't always want to to be a women.  You have also changed your tone and have been much bolder in pushing the cross dressing agenda.  It's good that you are making it clear to those that are not objective when reading the forums.

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member
Hello Sophie !
I'm glad, I'm not alone, my name is Patricia R.
Me too technically I am no longer a man with gynecomastia but a transgender woman.
I was born a boy, I had gynecomastia at 18, I lived in hiding and at 35 I started to feminize. Today I am on HRT and I hope to end my life as a woman !
My chest ?
120C, I hope it will take a little more volume ...

Busted (and happy)

Hi Sophie
Glad you now feel now is the time.
Thanks for sharing somewhat accidentally by PM a while back and am pleased to have kept your trust.
As you know I am not Transgender merely 100% heterosexual who is an advocate for the practicality and comfort of womens' clothes especially for those of us who esperience wider shape change with Gyno--That got me trolled off the site a while back .
I hope the dinosaurs are gone. The omens for you and others look good judging by answers so far.
Your contributions are and will be extremely valuable

Offline gotgyne

Wow! I am overwhelmed. But with emotions in a very positive way. Sophie, please stay an active member of this forum, since we need an extensive discussion on all aspects of gynecomastia.
John
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 07:57:18 PM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

p.r.1974

I have learned a great deal from the site, and in large part from your sharing. We seem to have chewed a lot of the same dirt, though I have not been as well blessed with what we support. What you choose to call yourself, or how you present, doesn't change the person we have come to know. The close-minded dinosaurs will eventually follow their kin. 

Offline taxmapper

Sweet... 

keep up the posting. 

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
Congratulations for being able to both accept and project "you" for who you are, Sophie.  We should all be so fortunate, regardless of our particular walk of life.  Godspeed.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024