Author Topic: My story  (Read 4884 times)

Kazmage

I agree, both that the Mrs. has a flair and that you could benefit from the greater support of underwire.  That emerald bra is made to be scene, and you are so full busted
I get the full busted comment alot lol
Most likely the only one to see it will be the Mrs * hopefully that was her idea with it lol*
Absolutely! Your breasts are a gift. A nice looking bra is like nice wrapping paper for you to re-gift them to someone special 😍🤗🥰

your sis,
Sophie
At first I didn't see them as a gift more of a curse but slowly I have come to enjoy them and the next step was a bra to help with aching and back pain
I soooooo understand 🤗. I certainly didn't feel like my girls were any sort of gift, but rather a curse that was a source of taunting, groping, and embarrassment for most of my teens. I started wearing a bra at 12 and full-time when I was 16. I wore a 36D when I graduated high school. It was only when I started to accept them as my own and truly own them, I could love myself. I started wearing clothing that fit from women's stores and boutiques. I eventually ended up realizing what I knew all along. I was actually a woman. This meant that I could drop the gynecomastia label that was placed  on me as well as the crossdresser label no longer applied. I could accept that my breasts belonged to me and be proud of who I was. It all made sense.

Im certainly not saying that anyone should follow me down the path I chose. I do believe that we all need to accept ourselves and wish each other complete happiness and enjoy the way we were all created.

🤗🥰😍❀
your sis,
Sophie
I have no wish to become a woman I am just a man that for some reason no doctor can tell me why I have grown breasts 
I fought for so long but with encouragement from my sister and partner I finally relented and tried a bra and what a relief 
It has stopped the aches and pains hasn't stopped the itchy buzing feeling feeling though 
It is a wierd feeling when I take it for a shower I immediately feel the weight on my chest 

Offline SideSet

Your sister and partner saw you had breasts just like them and other women and that you needed to wear a bra both for comfort and appearance.

Good for them for being accepting and caring and for urging and helping you start wearing a bra. 

BTW, you look great in those bras  

Offline Busty

I agree you look good in those bras.  So good your wife even got you something fun and sexy as well as functional.  Are she and/or your sister as full busted as you are?

Kazmage

The Mrs is on the bigger size yes my sis I don't know as she is not my actual sister and she lives in America but we talk about everything and have known each other for years 

aboywithgirls

I agree, both that the Mrs. has a flair and that you could benefit from the greater support of underwire.  That emerald bra is made to be scene, and you are so full busted
I get the full busted comment alot lol
Most likely the only one to see it will be the Mrs * hopefully that was her idea with it lol*
Absolutely! Your breasts are a gift. A nice looking bra is like nice wrapping paper for you to re-gift them to someone special 😍🤗🥰

your sis,
Sophie
At first I didn't see them as a gift more of a curse but slowly I have come to enjoy them and the next step was a bra to help with aching and back pain
I soooooo understand 🤗. I certainly didn't feel like my girls were any sort of gift, but rather a curse that was a source of taunting, groping, and embarrassment for most of my teens. I started wearing a bra at 12 and full-time when I was 16. I wore a 36D when I graduated high school. It was only when I started to accept them as my own and truly own them, I could love myself. I started wearing clothing that fit from women's stores and boutiques. I eventually ended up realizing what I knew all along. I was actually a woman. This meant that I could drop the gynecomastia label that was placed  on me as well as the crossdresser label no longer applied. I could accept that my breasts belonged to me and be proud of who I was. It all made sense.

Im certainly not saying that anyone should follow me down the path I chose. I do believe that we all need to accept ourselves and wish each other complete happiness and enjoy the way we were all created.

🤗🥰😍❀
your sis,
Sophie
I have no wish to become a woman I am just a man that for some reason no doctor can tell me why I have grown breasts
I fought for so long but with encouragement from my sister and partner I finally relented and tried a bra and what a relief
It has stopped the aches and pains hasn't stopped the itchy buzing feeling feeling though
It is a wierd feeling when I take it for a shower I immediately feel the weight on my chest
-I have no wish to become a woman I am just a man that for some reason no doctor can tell me why I have grown breasts-
I don't blame you. It is certainly not easier being a woman. However, for me, it is a lot better. It's more work and more expensive. It's very much worth every penny for me to be me. 

Kazmage

Fair enough we are all different and that is your path and your happy with it so I say f what anyone else thinks 
I have looked at maybe trying a woman's shirt and jeans and see if they fit me better and are more comfortable around the chest area 

Kazmage

I figured I would add a pic of me without a bra on to show what I am working with lol

aboywithgirls

Definitely feminine breasts. Large aeriolas. Definitely estrogen doing its thing. They are beautiful and so are you! 🥰🤗❀🥰

your sis,
Sophie

Offline SideSet

I can see why your wife and sister urged you to start wearing a bra. And I can see why when she started wearing a bra, you found that you feel and look much better in one. Your breasts are full and womanly with large feminine areolae and nipples.   Pretty sure you’ll be wearing a bra the rest of your life, just like a woman  

Offline Puna

• Posting Member
I only wear underwire as I tried without and I felt it didn't give me enough support
Oh yeah, I’m a underwire type of guy my self. I find it more supporting and doesn’t ride up.

Kazmage

Exactly why I like them at first I was looking for plain old boring bras 
But now I don't care as long as they fit and support well I don't care what they look like lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024