Author Topic: My First Bra  (Read 14120 times)

Orb

I'm glad to hear you went out wearing.  Confidence comes in small steps and at various stages.  I think most would agree the greater the need for, and the more worn, a greater level of confidence is achieved.  Go at your pace.  If the growth continues and a greater need for wearing for comfort is noticed, I feel self confidence will be gained also.  For me it was, I'm doing this for me and if others don't understand, that's their problem.  

Offline Johndoe1

Congratulations on seeing a need to take the next step. At this point size doesn't really matter. It's how you deal with the size you have. Go at your own pace, whatever that is.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Johndoe,  I agree wholeheartedly.  I think sometimes us guys make too big a deal about the bra size and not enough about comfort.  That’s the reason why I’m not interested in disclosing my bra size because it’s not important.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 07:18:52 AM by curiousk »

Offline Johndoe1

Johndoe,  I agree wholeheartedly.  I think sometimes us guys make too big a deal about the bra size and not enough about comfort.  That’s the reason why I’m interested in disclosing my bra size because it’s not important.
And that is said to be one of the main reasons women wear the wrong size bra. They get hung up on the letter and not the fit, support and comfort. If I had a choice, I would have not chosen to have breasts. I have them, 38DD/DDD in size, so how do I deal with them? I can't hide them anymore than a woman can. So I deal with them the same way women do to be as comfortable as I can with two projections hanging off my chest. That means garments that are considered traditionally as women's. It works for them, why should I deny myself the comfort and confidence a bra can bring me? Because it's for girls only? 

aboywithgirls

Johndoe,  I agree wholeheartedly.  I think sometimes us guys make too big a deal about the bra size and not enough about comfort.  That’s the reason why I’m interested in disclosing my bra size because it’s not important.
And that is said to be one of the main reasons women wear the wrong size bra. They get hung up on the letter and not the fit, support and comfort. If I had a choice, I would have not chosen to have breasts. I have them, 38DD/DDD in size, so how do I deal with them? I can't hide them anymore than a woman can. So I deal with them the same way women do to be as comfortable as I can with two projections hanging off my chest. That means garments that are considered traditionally as women's. It works for them, why should I deny myself the comfort and confidence a bra can bring me? Because it's for girls only?
John, You are correct, again!

Women do not have an exclusive license to purchase or wear a bra! I wore a bra every day for 30 years before I transitioned to womanhood. I was fitted, purchased and wore a bra because it helped me.

I did start wearing a bra at a relatively young age for a boy. I was 12. I have gone through several growth spurts along the way. I knew when it was time to go bra shopping. Sometimes however, I found that I wasn't mentally prepared for the cup size I wore walking into the boutique verses the cup size I wore walking out. There's a boutique in particular that I have shopped at for years called Zoe and Company. I had a fitter tell me years ago " it's not the size that's important, it's all about the fit". I totally get it now. 

Your sis,
Sophie
👩‍🦰🥰❤️😍💋👭

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I’m glad I know my bra size. It was actually a shock to me to be 34B. Initially I wasn’t even sure I would fill an A cup because the measurements can be interpreted differently with different brands and sizing charts.
I don’t care about size either just glad I found one that fits so well.
I ended up shaving my chest after a suggestion on here. I like the change. I’ll try to attach pics.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Looking good, benusa.

Shaving gives a totally different look. I'm not allowed to ;) but sometimes I get rid of the tuft of hair that sticks up over the gore of the bra. 

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
The breasts in the bra look nice. It can be seen that the bra holds your breasts together and gives them support :)

I also shave my breasts, but naturally I have very little hair, so shaving takes me very little time. Shaved breasts look aesthetically beautiful to me.

Offline SideSet

I agree. Your breasts look very attractive.  Much more womanly without the hair.  Your breast’s B cup size and larger feminine areolae are now so obvious. 

You look great in that bra. You clearly completely fill the cups of your bra. And your bra gives you such nice shaping. 

If you have breasts like a woman, which you do, then you should wear a bra like a woman, which you are now doing.  And I believe a bra looks and feels best on a smooth hairless chest, like a woman’s, and like you now have.  

Congratulations on taking this next step in embracing your breasts.  I bet your GF will be impressed at how even more feminine your breasts now look. Are you going to give her a heads up or let it be a playtime surprise?

aboywithgirls

Hey Ben!

It's only my opinion but, I think that your chest is 100% more attractive! I've never had more that literally 3 chest hairs so I have nothing to compare it to so I'll ask the question. Do you prefer a shaved chest to a hairy one for yourself? Does it feel different or better with a bra? I was just curious.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks guys. I do like the shaved look and feel. I may keep them shaved. Normally I would use a trimmer once every few months. They do look much more feminine shaved but I agree they look and feel better. Even the bra feels better to the skin.
My girlfriend isn’t surprised when I’ve used trimmer on my chest and stomach. I won’t say anything. I’ll let you know if she likes it ;).

Offline Johndoe1

I don't shave my chest but have way less hair than I used to. That's actually true of my whole body. My legs used to be pretty hairy but now they are as smooth as can be. I suspect the elevated estrogen has something to do with it.

Offline Busty

First of all, you look great, all smooth, both bare breasted and in a bra.  

Several years ago, I was where you are now. With noticeable female breasts continuing to grow. Also, with a quite hairy chest. I knew I was busty, and I knew I felt and look better in a bra, but until I removed all my hair, I had no idea how feminine my breasts were. And I found I looked so much better in a bra without that hair.

It was a revelation, but also a bit shocking, as I’m sure you experienced, also.  But I very quickly came to enjoy how I looked and felt with my breasts hairless and I quickly realized that it looks silly to have hairy breasts filling out the cups of my bra, and that smooth feminine breasts, like yours and mine, and all the women, look most appropriate in a bra. 

Admitting you have breasts like a woman, starting to wear a bra like a woman are both big emotional steps, and I understood that. I didn’t realize that making my breasts smooth and hairless like a woman’s, was also such a big step.

What I found was after I took each step, there was no looking back. I believe, like me, you will come to embrace more and more having female breasts and feminine nipples and wearing a bra, and, yes, even enjoying them, just like a woman. 

Welcome to the next step of your journey. 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi JohnDoe1, I suspect it does have a lot to do with it. Hopefully you prefer less hair.

Hi Bustymale, that has been my experience exactly. I had surgery years ago to remove very female breasts. I didn’t have hair when they developed or through my teen years. I started taking testosterone prior to surgery. Growing breasts again has reminded me of what that was like. I was still taken aback to see them so feminine looking after I shaved. I’m actually quite masculine in personality and not trying to appear feminine but I agree I like how they look and feel.
My nipples are quite flat and my breasts are misshapen a bit from surgery but they’re looking rounder. I’m starting to enjoy the growth but ultimately don’t want huge boobs again. Not wanting to go the surgery route again, I’ve sort of given in to having them.

Offline Busty

Sort of nice having breasts like a woman, isn’t it?  If you have breasts, you want them to look good 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024