Author Topic: "I Love my Bra!"  (Read 1855 times)

Offline gotgyne

Hello to all,
I found a blog on the site of BraEasy, an Australian company which sells bras for disabled women.
The newest topic is "I Love my Bra!". If you read the six reasons to love a bra, can you relate to them?
John
I Love my Bra
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Dudewithboobs

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75)]1. They make me feel feminine and sexy. [/color]
I wouldn’t say feminine but it is tough to not look down at my cleavage and go let’s go chop some wood lol. I don’t feel feminine at all contrary to what I see but I do feel sexy in a bra. I’m sure my wife would disagree but idk just something about it I feel very confident and appealing. 

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75)]2. They give me support and make me feel confident. [/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75)]Definitely confident. There’s some attire I can’t wear a bra in just due to day to day not gonna go there with risking the attention. Like a bar to watch game with friends and such or around the house. But I love the shape and support I get from my bras and feel even though a bra brings things forward some I feel less prone to project where if I was without one. Oddly I feel my chest pressed against my shirt more without a bra than with and as a result am more confident in one. [/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75)]3. They come in all sorts of different styles and colors, so there’s something for everyone. [/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75)]I agree. While I stick to just t shirt bras demi and pullovers. I do have a push up and a couple cami bras as well. Most are white black or baby blue to go with my shirts best and just not in to the feminine colors and lace but do have a bralette I wear for when I’m at home in the office or just feeling a little lazy and want something easier to put on. [/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75)]4. They can be dressed up or worn casually.[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75)]I feel this goes along with number 3. Not sure what dressed up means for a dude since I’m not prancing around in some dress or low cut v neck in a push up promoting what I have but do enjoy the feel of casual wear. [/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75)]5. They come in all different price ranges, so I’m not just limited to the cheapy bras found at my local discount store.[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75)]I really hate the cheapy bra mantra when it comes to bras. Like every quality bra has to be 50 bucks. Every bra I’ve bought has been from Walmart and 12 bucks or less new. They have lasted from months to a year or so and washed several times worn countless and since I can’t wear them openly at home I often put one in my lunchbox or keep one in my car to put on at work in the car when I get up. So they aren’t always nicely folded in a row of what to wears. They’ve taken some abuse and still hold up perfectly. Maybe D DD DDD cups given the weight those bring but a b/c cup I’m happy with “cheapy” bras. But it is nice they come in all prices for those who can wear openly or choose to or want to invest in other bras brands and such. But for me I’m cool with the cheap ones. [/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75)]6. Bras can actually increase your bust size! But you have to wear them for a few months and they train your pectoral muscles which allows your breasts to hold their shape better (this doesn’t work with padded bras!).[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75)]I’d be curious to know the fact and fiction of this it’s a largely debated topic of it it shapes or not over time. But it has been shown to be proven braless trains your pectorals more due to working out the muscle when holding them on their own. Rather a bra that doesn’t. It’s like saying holding a 30lb dumb bell on the arm of your couch works your arms. If it’s supported it’s not working. [/color]

Offline 42CSurprise!

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75)]...6. Bras can actually increase your bust size! But you have to wear them for a few months and they train your pectoral muscles which allows your breasts to hold their shape better (this doesn’t work with padded bras!).[/color]
Oh oh!  You mean my wearing a brassiere is going to INCREASE the size of my breasts?  I wear an underwire brassiere with no padding in the silken cups... and my breasts seem to be getting bigger!  I have been wearing a brassiere more often too.  I may be in trouble... :o

I added a photo... blurry but you get the idea.  Honestly, I don't know whether my breasts are increasing in size but it does seem so... maybe wishful thinking... ::)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 11:19:30 AM by 42CSuprise! »

Offline Johndoe1

I have been wearing bras for years continuously and I am still basically the same size. Doesn't work for me! ::)
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Dudewithboobs

Yeah I think hormones increase breasts not bras lol. 

Offline taxmapper

Boob cooties?   

:P:P

Offline gotgyne

Yeah I think hormones increase breasts not bras lol.
I also think that bras can't increase breast size. But wearing a bra can mold the tissue and I think it is possible that after a year of daily bra wearing there is some effect on the form of breasts. I watched a video with the senior owner of a well known corset shop in Berlin and she clearly stated that permanent bra wearing has such an effect. The women of a German bra forum call this "breast migration".
John

Dudewithboobs

Breast migration is an interesting topic I’m not sure if I’m bought in to it but it does make sense. Women who wear heels non stop report difficult of standing flat cause tendons have shortened and cartilage can roll and cauliflower so I can see how breast tissue is and can be trained essentially to stay in a spot where a bra puts it. Definitely would be nice. As much as it makes me laugh a little when I take my bra off and see them move in to natural position. Would be nice if that natural position was just centered lol

Offline 42CSurprise!

...As much as it makes me laugh a little when I take my bra off and see them move in to natural position. Would be nice if that natural position was just centered lol
Those would be women's breasts and yes, it would be lovely... but alas we have wide-spread male breasts and must rely on a good underwire brassiere to bring it all together with well designed cups to create a pleasing form.  I'm quite in awe of the seamless, unpadded cups of my brassiere that do such a fine job with my breasts.

Dudewithboobs

Yeah. My boobs aren’t too wide spread. My frame is fairly narrow instead of broad and the recent growth definitely only puts maybe an inch or inch and a half of gap between each on as tissue has covered my area more and increased in the center it seems. Maybe one day I’ll be able to wear a bra all day every day and see about the migration experiment lol. I’m certain the only time I take a bra off is around my wife or at the gym and if things don’t calm down the gym I’m gonna need to sincerely consider a sports bra 

Orb

I knew I read about breast migration once so I looked it up again.

https://lingeriebriefs.com/2013/07/01/breast-tissue-migration-fact-or-fiction/

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
I have been wearing a bra most of the time over the last ten years.  During this time, my breasts have grown.  I also swoop and scoop.  I'm not sure which has had more of an affect in their shape.  They are very similar to my wife's, only larger.  I am also larger than my wife, so proportionally, about the same.  

aboywithgirls

Hi guys 🥰🤗

As far as a causing breast tissue to grow,....well, I think that is unlikely. However tissue migration is much more likely. For myself, I've been wearing an underwire bra for over 3 decades. Even though I was born with a penis,  my breasts are are very much front and center like a woman who has worn a bra since puberty. 

I feel that tissue migration is very real. I can also say that while I don't have decades of wearing heels, I do typically wear a 3"-4" heels at work and when I'm out. My feet have a very high arch that lends itself quite nicely for heels 👠 but, after wearing heels for a while now, the ligaments and tendons have gone through some changes that make my heels more comfortable 😀. 

Sophie ❤️ 

p.r.1974

I am with Sophie on this one. The article above seems focused on women, and an ill filling bra, and did not discuss the men wearing the correct sized bra.  It makes sense for the 80% of women in the incorrect size bra, and not mentioning men is the author's prerogative, but would have been nice to be included in my opinion. I do not believe that growth in men is common without some "help', be it idiopathic growth from an unknow source, side effect from meds for alternate issues, a hormone imbalance, HRT meds, individual environmental issues, or diet. But tissue migration from wearing a bra makes sense to me. If one wears support of almost any kind continually, the muscles will atrophy, and the body will adjust to the constant with what signals it sends. Corset training, neck stretching, wearing high heels extensively, etc. all modify the body. So why would wearing a proper fitting bra not follow suit for men?

Offline gotgyne

But tissue migration from wearing a bra makes sense to me. If one wears support of almost any kind continually, the muscles will atrophy, and the body will adjust to the constant with what signals it sends. Corset training, neck stretching, wearing high heels extensively, etc. all modify the body. So why would wearing a proper fitting bra not follow suit for men?
Exactly.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024