Author Topic: Anyone else?  (Read 1448 times)

Dudewithboobs

I had a thought yesterday and kind of took me by surprise in a way. I was getting ready for work yesterday and putting my bra on and poured a cup of coffee and I’m doing so I look at my chest and just see how much more volume I have than I remember and felt kind of proud. It was a weird feeling. It wasn’t something I focused on I poured my coffee and got ready. But when I got to work I did what I do usually get my water for the desk and do a quick adjustment and noticed afterward I kind of just looked in the mirror and enjoyed the shape of things. Same as when I wake up this morning and go to the couch and sit down to read a book before getting ready and notice their shape and just kind of feeling happy instead of insecure. 
I find I’ve become quite proud and fond of my chest and the thought was how much do we grow up as guys and find the value of our manhood is what’s in the pants. Who’d a thunk it that myself or others would find a bit more pride about what’s on our chest rather than what’s in our pants lol. 

Offline taxmapper

Busted (and happy)

110% agree. It is very nice feeling called acceptance. Perhaps acceptance plus - peace with ourselves and the world

Offline 42CSurprise!

The irony for me... and I may not be alone in this... is that the more there is to fill a brassiere cup, the less there is to fill my undershorts.  This hormone transposition is pretty powerful stuff, affecting us physically and emotionally.  Frankly, there is no advantage in arguing with mother nature.  If we're able to "go with the flow" we will certainly be happier.  Honestly, as I sit here bra-less after a hike with my former wife, with whom I've not shared the details of this adventure, I'm still quite mesmerized by what is filling out the front of my dark blue turtleneck.  I wear dark blue because it hides my breasts.  I wear light grey or light blue when I want to show then off.  On those occasions I'm invariably wearing one of my favorite brassieres.  Those continue to be private events... I doubt I'll ever be ready for prime-time, but that doesn't bother me.  This is about SELF-acceptance and nothing else.  8)

Offline blad

A strange dichotomy. 

When I grew boobs as a teen ager it was a disaster and caused deep embarrassment. 

But once I tried a bra for the first time and saw how well the cups held the boobs and the resulting cleavage, and seeing the same view a girl would have seen looking down at her chest, I felt some how special. 

And to this day that feeling of amazement looking down at my real boobs held in a bra has never diminished. The feeling of the breast mass held in the cups still impresses. This is perhaps one of the "supporting" reasons for acceptance. A negative turned into a feeling of positive. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

aboywithgirls

Hey fellas 🤗🥰

I know that it's a little different for me. It's expected that I  put on my bra and "display" them as a woman. I can say that as a tween and later as a teenager, I was embarrassed. I would go swimming and with my longer hair, I know that people thought that I was a girl. I wasn't embarrassed about the "being a girl" part. I was embarrassed from everyone staring at me. I only did that a couple times before I covered up with a sports bra and t-shirt. 

The first time that I remember actually liking what I saw was when I put on my first underwire bra. My mother had taken me bra shopping. The SA who fitted me thought that I was a girl too. She brought a couple of underwire bras for me to try. The fit was perfect and I really liked how I looked. I have only worn underwire bras out of the house since. 

As for the growth portion. Growth spurts in breasts ARE real. They definitely happen. The ladies on my dad's side of my family are all well endowed and blessed with breasts. I am no exception. My sister and I are boob twins. We both wear 36H UK sizing in most of our bras. She was bigger than me as adults until I had a thyroidectomy and then my orchiectomy. Maybe it was coincidence but, I had growth spurts following both.

I think that it's wonderful that you are enjoying and proud of your bodies. My body has always been more feminine than masculine since puberty. As we have spoken about in other threads, women's clothing fits and looks better on your bodies. 

Be brave, be bold and be you!🥰🤗

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I find I’ve become quite proud and fond of my chest 
Even though I'm small compared to most of you, I also feel the same. Looking down at my protrusions actually makes me want to throw my shoulders back and puff out my chest for maximum effect. In fact, that's what I often do in public nowadays.

I'll go a step further. Anyone else, worn a loose fitting top and bent down to pick something up off the floor for example, looked down and gave yourself your very own 'downblouse' moment? :o

aboywithgirls

"I'll go a step further. Anyone else, worn a loose fitting top and bent down to pick something up off the floor for example, looked down and gave yourself your very own 'downblouse' moment? :o"

I have to be careful about this at work. Alot of the tops that I tend to buy, show a fair amount of skin. Now granted, I work in an office that is 100% women. However, if one of my ladies has a question about something, I bend over to look at the computer monitor, I have had on more than one occasion, let her know what bra I'm wearing and how much coverage or lack of coverage it provides. 😀

Sophie ❤️

Offline 42CSurprise!

What a difference to fantasize about being a woman... something most crossdressers are doing... and actually being men with breasts that benefit from being held by brassiere cups.  Our challenge is to accept reality.  We have no need to bend it in fantasy or play at it with breast forms.  And so, with breasts we have the opportunity to enjoy them even as a woman might.  I know some women are well endowed and some not so much... so there can be angst about such things regardless of gender.  It is clear that men hanging out here have significant interest in the subject and are often playing at erotic edges with choices they make.  I certainly am, though it is not something I choose to share with others in my life.

I'm about to join an online meeting and will be visible on camera.  What the women in this group won't see is how the grey tee shirt I'm wearing shows off my quite abundant breasts held in a delicious underwire brassiere.  This brassiere is called a minimizer, likely because the cups are unpadded, but the cups don't compress my breasts as my other minimizers do.  Ahh, the wonders of Zoom!  It is a delight knowing I'm wearing a brassiere while hanging out with folks who have no idea what I'm up to...  I'll probably remind myself with wandering fingers during the meeting.  Careful adjustment of camera angle gives me that freedom.  8)

Dudewithboobs

I haven't had any down blouse moments, but i was getting dressed the other day and noticed in the mirror in my tank top my side boob has developed to a point of showing a bit of skin it seems and the lump of tissue was now noticeable where things have developed and just kind of thought to myself like ha side boob

Zoom meetings are interesting to me. I work in an events industry as a vendor on the side and have zoom meetings with couples often and I always wear just business casual as I would if meeting in person and noticed the angle of the camera in a previous meeting and completely forgot I had my bra on and when I noticed my cup outline showing a little I seen the couple join the room. I had a oh sh— moment like well let’s just hope they didn’t notice lol. 

I also was training a new girl at my nine to five last week and noticed my bra strap was higher on my shoulder than usual and a few times I’d notice her eyes looking at my collar line when trying to explain something and wondered if she could see it or not as I’d try to shimmy my shoulders to get the bra strap to fall a little to hide some. As well as a co worker who is a bit older came over to talk to us and quite a few times when making a joke or remark touched my shoulder or back and I felt fine about it and not worrisome as I used to be when that happened. It’s nice knowing that wearing a bra at least around most people has become a I don’t care if you know or realize I wear a bra. 
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 08:10:55 AM by Dudewithboobs »

Offline Johndoe1

When wearing a tank I aways get one that the armholes are not huge to show my bra. I know that is a big thing with women having their bra peak out but not something I want to do  I have several ladies tanks for that reason to help keep my bra from peaking out of the armholes. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Dudewithboobs

Same. I know if I’m wearing a tank top  it’s not gonna do much to hide things but I find when I am wearing that instead of a t shirt a woman’s tank top has helped dramatically in making me feel a bit more concealed. My usual ones are just a bit worn out now days and when wearing the crease just shows a lot more than before when sitting or crossing my arms. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Us guys with boobs have so many sartorial challenges...:o

I solve them by wearing turtlenecks and T shirts with another shirt over them.  I've done that for years, well before my breasts began growing and I started experimenting with brassieres.  Now, whether I'm wearing a brassiere or not, my outfits look the same as they always have.  I only go without an overshirt when at home... then I enjoy being aware of my breasts held in a well-designed brassiere.  I'm noting how a brassiere with three hooks rather than two creates a much nicer feeling of being contained... that regardless of what the cups might be doing with my breasts.  So we experience problems AND possibilities.  Aren't we lucky?  8)

This is what I'm talking about...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 08:43:50 PM by 42CSuprise! »

Dudewithboobs

I find a bit of satisfaction in having growth occur(ing) in my 30s and not younger. I can’t imagine feeling insecure about anything about my
body. I work hard to stay in shape and enjoy my fit shirts. Even if my chest is finding less space to fit. Sometimes I think it isn’t even noticeable and then I walk past a window and go yeahhh maybe it is lol

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I wear tanks over my bra and then a button down shirt. The tank smooths out the lines. Also I don’t have any of those down shirt flashings as the tank is tight. Cotton with a spandex blend. I get them from jockey. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024