Author Topic: Holiday season  (Read 1687 times)

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
This is the first time in years, that I have had my whole family here for the week between Christmas and New Years.  There will be 13 of immediate and 7 in-laws.  Oh Joy!  Only my wife knows about my issue and, fortunately, understands.  So this will be an interesting week.  I will certainly wear my bra when out in the snow and weather.  I don't have a padded bra so may even put in some of her silicone inserts.  My girls get cold in a hurry.  She likes to watch from the house as I play with the grand kids in the snow.  Probably won't wear a bra inside, unless I can layer enough.  If I don't, then I worry about my headlights, etc.  What's a guy to do?  Wishing for a nice leather vest under the Christmas Tree.  Yes, I have dropped hints.  Happy Holidays to you all of you this year.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I wear a lightly padded bra, cotton stretch tank over that and a looser fitting sweater or a flannel button down shirt. Hides my boobs pretty well. Look like I have a muscular chest or just fleshy on the top side. No one is going to say anything. Cant hide them 100% unless you wear a tight fitting boob smashing sports bra.😂

Dudewithboobs

Maybe we can get together for a remake of a country hit and call it Tight Fitting Bras lol 

Offline Johndoe1

I worried for years about what family might think or say. After I started wearing a bra, I noticed they either didn't notice or care. I have never been asked. I don't advertise that I wear a bra but if they have ever looked at my chest, they know it's not flat. They're beyond the "he's got boobs" phase so a bra in the mix doesn't warrant a second look now.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline taxmapper

i get a giant ....

meh.... 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I worried for years about what family might think or say. After I started wearing a bra, I noticed they either didn't notice or care. I have never been asked. I don't advertise that I wear a bra but if they have ever looked at my chest, they know it's not flat. They're beyond the "he's got boobs" phase so a bra in the mix doesn't warrant a second look now.
every body knows I have boobs, but down here in the south they like to hug a lot so they would definitly feel a bra

Offline Johndoe1

We are big huggers too. Rarely if ever does anyone touch any part of my bra when hugging. Notice carefully the time they hug you. The hands usually go to the center of my back between the straps and above the band. 

Offline blad

It is the hug, or pat on the back, that is the biggest give away. I have no concern about the visuals. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Dudewithboobs

Same. I feel the visual just gives the indication. The hug and rub on a back gives confirmation. Had a coworker awhile ago talk to me and gave me a slap on the shoulder after a sarcasm and later she came back over to talk as we do often and she laid her hand on my shoulder a moment and kind of felt around in the style of a rub and I feel she was definitely confirming the straps and adjuster as the adjusters were on top of my shoulders. Later again we were talking and she would look at my shirt as if trying to see shelf or cup lines or what have you. Could have been my imagination but I feel the touch on the shoulder def gave her reason to believe. And that’s the only concern of mine and reason I don’t wear a bra around certain people. Could care less if they see what may be a bra I care if they feel to confirm. Not insecure just not needing word to get around. 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
for family visits I dont wear but when out other places i do several times when we go for breakfast the waitres s likes to hug and touch. Iknow one time she touched were my straps are and felt it. the next week she touched and rubbed my back while hugging and felt it. nothing was ever said. when its strangers I dont really care

Offline gotgyne

We don't have a lot of friends and our relatives live far away, so no hugging. But my female family doctor knows that I wear a bra and my former female coworker also. And a female neighbor on a hot summer day noticed the horizontal and the vertical seams of the cups through the t-shirt and seemed to be puzzled. But she didn't ask.
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline gotgyne

I don't have a padded bra so may even put in some of her silicone inserts.  My girls get cold in a hurry.
As I understand it, you mean small silicone inserts but not silicone breast forms, right?
John

Orb

Not being one to welcome wonder I will keep it discreet.  I have had the Hug, pat to confirm and then the flat handed tap on the upper chest for verification.  Some gatherings where I see family and friends only a couple times a year I will wear something where I can either eliminate or hide somewhat the back clasp.  I know it's my life but I chose not to get all tangled up in a discussion I  would rather not have at that time.  I will say it can be hard at times to hide and not wear support.  Life's all about choices.  I will let them all see a nicely shaped fuller chest without strap lines.

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Been there, experienced all that.
For me, the slip on, seamless, smooth bras defeat the hug-pat-feel 'test'. 
Better support from clasped style bras, but more 'discoverable'.
So ... depends on the situation - high gatherings, slip on; otherwise whatever.

Dudewithboobs

100% the pullover wireless seamless bras are clutch for support and comfort without the raw risk of feeling the details of a standard bra. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024