Author Topic: Estrogen effects much more than just your bust.  (Read 1505 times)

Brdy64

The hormone stew we all experience is quite strange. Our reactions to events change as our hormones are changing. 
Strange how just talking for hours becomes something we look forward to. Or how tears can run from the smallest inert situation. Our interests and choices change a well. 

I guess we just hang on and enjoy the ride. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Thanks Charli.  I appreciate your taking a stand on behalf of this fellowship.  I too was disturbed by that post but wasn't inclined to comment beyond what I said.  I would hope that everyone who wishes to participate in this conversation would register and stand by their comments.  Guests really have no place in this conversation.  I'm a relative newcomer, having been here for about three years, but I feel a commitment to the men here.  We've lived with enough shame.  We deserve more.  

Brdy64

Everything worked out okay y'all. 
Some things were said, but were apologized for as far as I'm considering it.
I have no hard feelings here whatsoever for anyone on the thread. I can assume that person was threatened by my "newness" and "enthusiasm". 
I'm the newcomer here on this site, and I should have "tested the water" before diving in. 
I'm a much to blame as anyone. 😉

Brdy64

Thanks Charli
I found some new friends here already ✌️😉

Offline 42CSurprise!

I noted that the person who made the comment we've been taking exception to was posting as a Guest... though the name "Normal Boobs" is registered.  This one was "Normal boobs 1."  I don't know if he had a problem registering on that day, or whether it was someone "impersonating" the registered member.  I don't feel a need to make a big deal about that.  The registered member has been active and will be missed if in fact he decides to stay away.  Seriously, we don't need drama on this website... we've all had enough of that simply because breasts have developed on our chest.  Enjoy the day everyone and please be kind to one another.

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
As I experience low T, and estrogen runs freely to work its magic on my system things beyond just boobs begin to change.

I have always had gynecomastia since my teens, but my youthful T levels kept the effects to a minimum. A and then B cup breasts and very curvy body shape was the extent for most of my life. I did notice my emotions were slightly off from most of my peers, but not a lot. Women actually liked my curvy ass and complemented me on it back in the day.

Now a I approach 60, my T levels are now longer there to keep the estrogen in check. The estrogen is free to work its magic. The last year has been interesting with my chest reaching a 60" bust measurement (50" base).
But the most dramatic effects I have seen are emotional.
Crying if you have trouble getting the bag out of the vacuum?, Starting to like bright pastel colors, like light green and blue pastel t shirts. Hair all of a sudden started growing like crazy and my balding spots have all but filled in except for one thin spot (not bald) on the back of my head.
I can not longer watch a sad movie around my buddies because I might break out in tears. Many of my interests have changed.

How many of y'all are going through the same?
I get your emotional issues.  Sad movies are hard for me to watch.  My wife fares much better.  I'm not into pastel colors.  Just had a haircut today and my barber (lady) is always hesitant to cut off the curls.  I don't want a mane.  Just have breasts, no hips.  Thank goodness. Enough is enough.

Brdy64

I get your emotional issues.  Sad movies are hard for me to watch.  My wife fares much better.  I'm not into pastel colors.  Just had a haircut today and my barber (lady) is always hesitant to cut off the curls.  I don't want a mane.  Just have breasts, no hips.  Thank goodness. Enough is enough.
Thanks for sharing oldguy! 
It's nice to know we are not on this journey alone, even though our paths are all slightly different. 😉

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
I noted that the person who made the comment we've been taking exception to was posting as a Guest...
Once you delete your account, all your posts show up as Guest which coincides with their statement about quitting the site.

As for the original topic, it's amazing what happens in our bodies and heads because of hormones. We talk about teenagers being driven by hormones, but their presence (or their absence) have significant impact at all stages of life.

As for being a new member and eager to share and discuss, welcome and put into this place as much as you want. Just because you're using a new account doesn't mean you don't have a lot to share.

Dudewithboobs

Hormones are an incredibly powerful thing. Something that stays so balanced on its own can equally become so imbalanced over minimal causes that can to do teeter quite dramatically causing various effects. To some it’s just emotional or mental and others physical and some all the above. I think during annual check ups if of importance should be considered in having labs ran just to see how things are going cause an imbalance can lead to not just developing breasts but other honest health concerns as well. 

To new comers who come eager to join the conversations and make a presence felt here. Long as it’s honest and in good intent I consider any good company. Not sure what the prior posts did to set things off but here and there come s—- disturbers who just want to rain on any parade. I’ve come to learn long ago, if I’m in a great community like this and I have a differed view or opinion it may be best to just shut up and learn rather rile the crowd. 

Offline blad

Perhaps this thread was effected by PMS.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Dudewithboobs

Haha it is possible. Men who have quite elevated estrogen at times do see an effect of dramatic mood swings similar to pms maybe it’s just Post Menace Syndrome 

Brdy64

Brdy64

Haha it is possible. Men who have quite elevated estrogen at times do see an effect of dramatic mood swings similar to pms maybe it’s just Post Menace Syndrome
Been there, done that 😳

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024