Author Topic: is high school overrated?  (Read 3754 times)

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
Im still pissed off about wasting my highschool years because of my chest. I was a loner. i mean it kept me from playing sports with friends i had grown up with since elementary school. I always held back in P.E. and stuff because i didnt want anyone to see the jiggle.  I blame my chest for my poor grades too.  I also think its what caused me to have schizoprehnia(mental illness) Im going away to college in January. Im definitley playing something when i get there. I dont care if its ping pong. The girls, sports, friends, they totally went over my head. Now that ive had surgery i feel like ive been let out of prison. will i ever get over highschool?

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
cool. thanks I needed to hear that.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Now that ive had surgery i feel like ive been let out of prison.

I'm hear'n ya there Dude!

John.

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Im not having kids...im not even going to marry....

Because of your Gyne?

John.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 06:45:32 PM by Bambu »

Offline Preds

• Silver Member
Im still pissed off about wasting my highschool years because of my chest. I was a loner. i mean it kept me from playing sports with friends i had grown up with since elementary school. I always held back in P.E. and stuff because i didnt want anyone to see the jiggle.  I blame my chest for my poor grades too.  I also think its what caused me to have schizoprehnia(mental illness) Im going away to college in January. Im definitley playing something when i get there. I dont care if its ping pong. The girls, sports, friends, they totally went over my head. Now that ive had surgery i feel like ive been let out of prison. will i ever get over highschool?

I think a good majority of us have similiar experiences.  College is different and now you have had surgery it will even be better.  I was at least fortunate enough back then that I was not fat so the gyne was not as bad but I still never took off my shirt in front of people.  Wish in some ways I could do it all over again but either way I am going to enjoy the rest of my life hopefully gyne free with my wife and lovely daughter!
Post surgery
Got my shirt off right now!!!!! lol

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
I wouldn't say high school was overrated, it had its moments.  

But now that I'm older and established my career (which I absolutely love), good or bad highschool is a distant memory for me.

Offline PaulJackson007

• Posting Member
i'm 22, just graduated college - let me tell you ONE thing - life begins AFTER high school

high school is just a formality

my HS life was shity.  pointless.  at the time - i thought that was the 'end of life' as i knew it (metaphorically)

and then, when you graduate from HS, and when years  pass, you realize the insignificance of 'that life', and the significance of the 'after'.

you will be fine.  you have a lot to look foward to!!!

i wish i was in you shoes, so i can do the 'post HS' all over!

when you graduate COLLEGE, it's all down hill from there (or so i think)

maybe i'm at 'another' stepping stone, and things will get better in the next few months  :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024