Author Topic: my gyne.....opinions?....suggestions?....  (Read 3048 times)

Offline rascalking

When I was really young, like up to age 11, I always had a very flat chest. Then, aroun 12 I put on some weight and was overweight until about age 15-16......I lost about 40 pounds, yet, I still have fat in my breast area. I'm pretty sure its Gyno......its not THAT extreme, but its been really hard to deal with and my parents just don't understand......I feel like I tried EVERYTHING (except surgery cause i really can't afford it)......I even went on a speed(meth) run about a year ago and didnt eat for about 6 days in hopes that it would somehow get to the fat in my breasts.....so, as you can see, its really affected me and I would do anything to get rid of them and have a normal chest.......btw, I'm 19 now....

btw, one nipple is NOT smaller than the other.....it was just a little cold when I took the pics.....

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
Looks like a minor glandular  case to me. If youre worried you could save up for surgery - theres certainly no end of surgeons who'll part you from your money - but otherwise i wouldnt worry about people noticing.

What does concern me is that you seem to have it so out of proportion. You may have Body Dysmorphic Disorder - which is a problem whereby you interpret minor imperections in your body as being much greater than they are and suffer from a strong belief that nothing can ever be right in your life while the defect persists.

Coming to this board is a good start but I think you should consider seeing a doctor about this also, if only to set your mind rest that theres nothing 'wrong' with you.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 09:34:00 AM by ruggedtoast »

Offline alu

• Posting Member
Looks very normal to me mate. I would be happy if I had a body like that really. I'm 19 too and my case is way worse...but I'm working out weekly and I'll hope to get the surgery as well asap.

You getting surgery would be a waste of money in my eyes, without being rude. But if it would make you feel better, and if you have the money, then why not.

Offline GyneIsNoFun

Looks very similar to my case, and likewise I was overweight for about 1-2 years, then lost 35 pounds and am now thin with puffy nips.

If I were you I would try tamoxifen or rebound xt first (before considering surgery), i've read a decent amount of pages and reviews claiming both of these can work on some people, especially on people who haven't had gynecomastia for a very long time.

I'de try them myself, but i'm only 17 and don't want to f with my hormones until i'm totally finished with puberty.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Nothing really bad. Mostly glandular as others said it before. It is not a bad case at all but some gland in there indeed...

Offline rascalking

so.....is surgery my only option?......or should i try those things that "Gyneisnofun" mentioned.....

Offline bathroom

• Posting Member
I would start working out with weights.

That will build up so much muscle that breast tissue is not noticeable.

Then if you still have it at 22 or so (it often goes away) then you could think about surgery.

Or you could try getting tamoxifen or raloxifene.  They are effective in people with gyno that hasn't been around for a long time, I think.  But you may have a hard time getting it prescribed.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024