Author Topic: hmm do i have it ? (pics)  (Read 3231 times)

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
you can't really tell by the 1st 2nd and 4th pictures but the 3rd one gives it away.. yeah you have it, not a bad case, looks like mine and i know how disturbing gyne can be

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Not a bad case at all but there is some glandular gyne for sure. Not that much but here it is...

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Smallest case ive seen yet, but their is a tiny amount more gland their than ideal.

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
Glandular for sure even if only the sad knowledgeable people that we are can notice. No problem wi th the other that will find you perfectly  normal. There's no fat in there. So, since you're 21, there must well be some reason why this glandular gyne shot out. If recent or quite recent, inquire about the possible causes (food, steroids, drugs,...) and suppress them.

Offline neran

hi thanks for your comments,

@brm,
my english ist the best so im not sure if i understand you right, but i dont have it just for a short time. i`ve got since im 14 y or so and i dont take any sh*t like drugs or steroids ;)

« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 04:36:48 AM by neran »

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
Sorry neran. Your post was devoid of any comment and I just meant to help in case you would have got your gyne from drugs, like me. I wasn't supposed to know  you've been hit when you were 14.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024