Author Topic: My surgery Pics  (Read 7535 times)

Offline mikey1984

• Posting Member

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
i think its amazing, looks so much better. congrats on your new life man

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Looks good man!

Offline DanMaine

• Posting Member
  • Operation Oct 27, 2003. Second one Oct 26, 2004
Great results.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Great results! It couldn't have come out any better.

Enjoy your new life!

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
It's such a good work ! Enjoy your new life man !  ;D

Offline mikey1984

• Posting Member
The after pics are six weeks post op.  Thanks for the great comments!!

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
link doesnt work pal
... and the saga continues

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Hi,
How many days post op are you?

Offline mikey1984

• Posting Member
Hey, the link works, My surgery was peformed on october, 18 2005 By Dr. Ram Kalus in Columbia, SC.  The after pics are 6 weeks post op.  I did add two more pics of me the one of my chest is four days post op and the other one with the drain tubes is the day after.  I do look like crap because the drugs I was on.  I had very little bruising considering what I have seen from some other pics of guys on here.  The surgon excised tissue by cutting around my areola, and I had to puncture wounds from the ultrasonic lipo.  The surgon did a great job his fee was $3000, but what really cost was the hospital charges over $11,000.  I about flipped out.  I do have great insurance and they did agree to pay for the surgery all I payed out of pocket was $200.  I was having some pain and tenderness in my chest and I have a high risk of breast cancer in my family so I think that is why they agreed to pay for it.  I would recommend this surgery to anybody it will make you feel so much better about yourself, just do your research on the doctors and get someone that knows what they are doing, because you get what you pay for.  If any of you guys have any questions I'm open to answer them.  Thanks again for the great comments.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
great results mate!

one of the truest cases of true gyne to be seen - just sheer female breasts.. must feel great to be where u r now.

I enlarged your 6 weeks frontal pic and I cant see any incision scar around your nipple - amazing!

have you got any scar tissue building up at all underneath? have you been doing any massaging? have you been told to do any?

again, great results and congrats!

btw, Im guessing from your name that you're 21 right ?

cheers,
tony

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude....

Congrats!!!

Welome to the 'Other Side'.....   ;)

John.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 04:44:49 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Preds

• Silver Member
Pics look very similiar to my case especially size, except my nipples were worse.  I am 3 weeks post op and can't wait for 6 weeks and hopefully will look as good as yours.
Post surgery
Got my shirt off right now!!!!! lol

Offline ruinedlifenew

• Posting Member
  • one day this username will change...
You look FREAKIN' AWESOME, bro!!!  

Offline mikey1984

• Posting Member
Again thanks for the great comments!!!! Yeah I about had a fit when I wound out the hospital charges were $11,171.  Considering that the whole estimate was for $3860 including anst. surgon, and operating room, I guess you could say they were way off.  Total charges ended up being over $17,000 that was everything.  To answer the question about the scars around my areola is very unnoticable I have 2 puncture wounds from the ultrasonic lipo.  I was told to massage my chest to help with the soarness and the scars.  I an very pleased with the results. Dr. Ram Kalus is one of the best plastic surgons in the southeast.  I called for a conso. and the earlist date was 3 months away, once everything was approved by my insurance company the earlist surgery date he had was 4 months away.  Needless to say he is a very busy guy.  He was well worth it and I was suprised my insurance covered it, I guess because of the pain and soreness it was causing.  My endro. Dr. gave me a 2 page letter to turn into the insurance company considering I have a bad family history of breast cancer.  All and all it was worth the wait and I would totally do it again.  Again thanks for the great comments and if you guys have any more questions please ask.  I would like to use this experience to be helpful to all the other guys out there because I know how it feels to have gyno and try to hide it from everybody.  Hell my family Dr always joked with me to help me be at ease.  She was giving me a physical a month before surgery and squeezed my breast and said oh those are about a B cup.  It was kinda funny  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024