Author Topic: 2 month update - before & afters  (Read 3696 times)

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
stone: see my reply in that linked thread ( to the uk board)
... and the saga continues

Offline Shaman

• Posting Member
For the most part you just looked like you had a muscular chest, but I hope your happy with your results.

Offline Bakajin

• Bronze Member
stonecold did look mostly fine but especially when you see the side pics you can tell he did have a mild case.  sure he probably could have just passed them off as biggish pecs but he obviously feels more comfortable with a more natural chest.  The surgery does seem to have achieved that effect.

stonecold, I think though you may be getting a little obsessed with trying to get a 100% flat chest.  Outside of long distance runners and extremely long unathletic individuals I think you'd be hard pressed to find people with naturally flatter chests than you have now.  Possibly it might be because your overally physique is so lean that you may feel your chest is still sticking out somewhat.  Of course I can't tell from a simple photo but perhaps adding 5-10kg of solid muscle to your frame would reduce the feeling that your chest is still undesirable.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
thanks for the comments. I developed gyne aged 24 years old after taking hairloss meds, last year. My chest is still bigger than it was before devloping gyne. I was told by my surgeon i would have a flat chest. I appreciate your comments guys but i do believe that their is possibly something still their, and i think my chest looks more suited to a heavier guy. Im not happy with my results currently. Regarding muscle size i used to be big into workouts and the bigger more muscle i got the chest would be the same size but bigger, so adding more muscle makes it look better i guess but i dont think its an ideal solution considering i paid so much money for surgery.

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Your chest looks fine, sounds like you have BDD...

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
dont listen to them stone.

I know where you are coming from. exactly

sure maybe some will say that if you bulk up and add a bunch of muscle it/you will look fine, but maybe you dont wanna have to bulk up and stay bulked up for the rest of your life to make everything look "normal" or proportionate.

If I only got gyne a year ago , I also wouldnt  be easily accepting of anything less flat than what I looked like before I had it.

Unfortunately for someone like myself who first got gyne signs around age 19 ( 6 years ago), I cant really clearly remeber my chest pre-gyne, but looking at photos of when I was younger, its obvious to me that even 11 months post-surgery, I have not gotten to how flat I believe it should be for my chest. I know how u feel.
Even though there may not be much gland or even fat left, bottom line is : whatever the hell it is ( fat,gland,water-retention,muscle,scar tissue, a combination) is making your/mine/one's chest larger and far from how we believe it should/can look based on how we know it certainly did look pre- gyne developing.

dont worry...I'll keep you posted over the next 2 months, though I am planning to consult with some ps's for a revision around march/april when the weather here cools down a bit.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024