Author Topic: Anyone had gyne surgery in St. Louis area?  (Read 2823 times)

Offline aeroumr

• Posting Member
I have finally had it with gyne and have scheduled a consultation with a plastic surgeon next week.  I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with this surgery in the St. Louis area.  If you have, please specify which facility and doctor.  

My consultation will be complimentary, which is great because I won't feel compelled to have to pick them because of the money saved.  The facility that I'm visiting is Renaissance Plastic Surgery in St. Charles, MO.  

http://www.rpsplasticsurgery.com/

I have done my own research on the doctors and the organization, and it looks like a really good place to have this done...at least to a person that knows very little about medicine and plastic surgery.

If it is possible, could anyone with more knowledge of what to look for take a look at their website and see if you can find any red flags?  Also, what are the most important questions I should ask, and things that I should look for, next week at my visit?  

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member
I had nipple reduction surgery on Tuesday by Dr. Robert Young from Chesterfield.  I'm not sure what his experience is in the more major gyne surgeries.

With two medical teaching universities in town and more hospital beds per capita than just about any U.S. city, I gotta believe there's plenty of Docs to choose from here.  Sorry I don't have more info.

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member
Acquilius,

My nipple reduction surgery went fine.  It was a reduction of the actual nipples themselves (not to be confuse with puffy areolas).  Since I was about 10 years old, I have had nipples the were unusually long and protruded out too far from the areolas.

The procedure took less than an hour but with all the cutting, stitching etc. the areolas are naturally sore and somewhat swollen.

I've also been on a realistic program to lower my body fat which should finish things up.  I'm 5' 10" and about 180.  Need to lose a bit.

Hope this helps.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024