Author Topic: Newbie boobie  (Read 2335 times)

Offline stoptit

• Posting Member
Hello everyone, just been lurking for the past several days and decided to join and post already.

A bit about me, 25 years old, Filipino and living up in Manitoba, Canada since I was a little boy.

As far as my gyne goes. I actually dont recall remembering when they showed up. I just remember it was from around the time of 12-15.

I always thought that it was just because I was a over weight at the time and it would go away. Like mostly everyone on here never wore a shirt and always swam with a shirt on at public pools.

Lost weight about the age of 16 from 175lbs to 150, but it never did go away.

Never really told anyone about this or even show people the actual look of it, even at home with the family. After taking showers or walking around topless, I go and do a nipple pinch and do whatever until I know the feeling is about to wear off and it starts to show up again.

Live with it till even up to now, still doing the baggy tops, no shirts unless theres a long sleeve and the occasionall nipple pinching to make it somewhat look normal.

For the past few years I've lived with it at times with shirts off, I do live performances with dancing and it requires most of the time to have the shirt off. Tried my best when that time does happen not to slouch over cause thats when its the worse.

Have a very supportive gf who never really says anything about it, but does the occasional tease of pinching me there or elbowing me softly. Then when she does I knock her out.....j/k.

I havent done any kind of steroids or anything else. But I must admit I used to be a regular marijuana smoker and now adays its like around once or twice a month. Im a regular smoker and has cut down on the drinking alot.

Im about 5'7 and currently right now about 200lbs. But I have been working out now for the past 2 weeks so I know its dropping.

Trying to save up as much as I can before I go and consult with a P.S.

Well thats it for now. Its nice to know there are many others that have this as well and are determined to get rid of it and help support each other.

Offline stoptit

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024