Author Topic: surgery in McLean VA?  (Read 3055 times)

Offline vishal_chauhan

• Bronze Member
  • Hello from Mumbai
Anyone had surgery done in McLean VA area? Any recommendations for good doctors?

Need help.. any input is appreciated...pls help.

thx guys!

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
I had my surgery done by Franklin D richards. im satisfied with my results. everything went ok. so i recommend him

http://www.cosmeticplastics.com/

Offline vishal_chauhan

• Bronze Member
  • Hello from Mumbai
any pre and post op pics? is he with ASPS and ASAPS?

thx!!

Offline Yoshi

• Bronze Member
Vishal, we live somewhat close to Dr. Bermant in Richmond who frequents this board and I have yet to see anybody dissatisfied...I believe somebody mentioned somebody who was disastisfied but I'm not sure about that person's credibility because all I've heard about Dr. Bermant is praise.

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
Dr. Franklin Richards and Dr. Dean Jabs are Board Certified Plastic Surgeons and members of the American Society of Plastic Surgery and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. They also hold the prestigious Certificate of Added Qualification in Cosmetic Surgery. They are experienced plastic surgeons with thousands of happy patients

i dont have any pics of me personally but there are some pics of other patients on the website.

Offline desi

• Gold Member
carguy! what was the cost of ur procedrue. did u have excision done as well? where was the surgery done. how can i find out if there have been any complaints for malpractice against franklin/jabs.

thx man!

Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
I think the procedure was 4,280. I know it was around 4 g's.
I had excision with lipo done through the armpit. I had to use drains too. I believe the consultation was free.
He explains everything hes going to do and prepares you with papers to read. Like not eating anything or smoking before surgery and stuff like that.
I think the surgery was performed in Bethesda Maryland.
Reason i dont remember everything exactly is because my head was messed up from schizophrenia. I was out of it but thats another story ;) This was my first time having surgery of any kind and everything went well. They are real professionals. I wouldn't know where to find info on malpractice. maybe u can call them and ask
« Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 09:21:54 PM by carguy44 »

Offline desi

• Gold Member
hey caryguy. thx so much for the info. appreciate ur help.

did he show u before/after pics? how long were u taking rest.

thx again man...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024