Author Topic: Adelaide Surgery????  (Read 7585 times)

Offline strikerzebra

• Posting Member
Hey I'm just wondering if there are any good surgeons in Adelaide? or do I have to travel interstate. .  I haven't heard anything about surgeons in SA?

Offline DurkaDurka

• Posting Member
yeah im in adelaide to, would be very interested to find a good surgeon that has peformed this operation before

Offline DurkaDurka

• Posting Member
i went to my GP today and she referred to me to a plastic sergeon call Dr Cooper, his practise is next to St Andrews hospital his phone number is 82231330

hope this helps

Offline strikerzebra

• Posting Member
thankyou for the reply :) ..  much appreciated  ;D

Offline adelaideman22

• Posting Member
how did you both go?

I am currently looking to have my second operation.. My god I wish the first one went properly. I went to Dr gwyn Morgan and there still in there.. he got rid of most the fat but he said it wasnt gyno.. but I would have to dissagree with him looking at my breasts now.. sucks so much cause I had to get a credit card to get the op. Now I have almost finally payed it off and Im going to have to do It again..

so yeah how did this doctor work out for you?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 06:39:46 PM by adelaideman22 »

Offline adelaideman22

• Posting Member

Offline strikerzebra

• Posting Member
hey sorry I havent visited the problems for awhile  . . . well untill I'm 18 I'm trying to ignore my puffy nipples as they arent there thats the best thing to do.  If I think about them to much it just makes it worse, I've seen about 3 doctors about my nipples and they all said it should go away. . I've been reading and I've heard you should wait till your 18 to have surgery as thats the time that your body should of solved the gyne problem by then. If I still have puffy nipples when I'm 18 I'm gonna have surgery but untill then I got another year to live with them or see them go by themselves I hope!

Offline adelaideman22

• Posting Member
im 23 so yeah.. kinda keen to get it sorted

Offline DurkaDurka

• Posting Member
i havnt done any thing, im waiting till end of summer

Offline strikerzebra

• Posting Member
hey guys wassup! havent had it yet but most likely within the next 6 months, I've been telling myself if I'm 18 and it hasn't gone I'm gonna have surgey and thats what I'm going to do, a few days ago I found out one of my friends had it and hes having surgery at a Stirling hospital this week, I will try and find out more information for you guys

Offline adelaideman22

• Posting Member
Any news striker?

Offline strikerzebra

• Posting Member
Any news striker?

nah nothing done yet... once I finish school I will have plenty of time to do it ... probably get it done early next year

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024