Author Topic: Do i have gyne?  (Read 4566 times)

Offline LaTiNo

« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 05:49:03 PM by LaTiNo »

Offline unisys

• Bronze Member
I think so.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
I'd say so.  Any hard material in there?

Gynecomastia means enlarged breasts in males.  The woman-like breasts is the literal definition of the word, I believe.  

I think what rob900s trying to say (not trying to put words in his mouth), is that you don't look bad.

Offline unisys

• Bronze Member
Gynecomastia only and absolutely means "woman-like breasts".

You do not qualify, sorry.

100% normal, average male chest.

BUT WAIT - there's still hope that you too can be a victim!

If you want to try to re-define the definition of gynecomastia as "anything other than perfectly flat, small nipples", then yes, you do have gynecomastia, and so do 98% of all males on earth.

The OP seems to have an overgrowth of gland, and thats gynecomastia.  I think he came here for an honest answer, not politically correct banter.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
its gyn sorry >:(
i finally feel like im a man

Offline LaTiNo

I'd say so.  Any hard material in there?

Gynecomastia means enlarged breasts in males.  The woman-like breasts is the literal definition of the word, I believe.  

I think what rob900s trying to say (not trying to put words in his mouth), is that you don't look bad.

yea its barely noticeable.  I just took the pic at the most obvious angle.  What should i do about it?

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
If its barely noticeable and you dont care do nothing. If it bothers you get surgery.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Or maybe try bulking up your upper chest and some other work-outs.  A couple of guys here have gotten great results from various types of work-outs.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
ROB900:  man  U R awesome !!!   I have been saying exactly what u said above for MONTHS now... who wants to walk around with a completely FLAT no definition type chest???   LOL    and God forbid your nipples stick out !!OOOOOOOOOOOOO thats death for sure-- or as everyone here likes to say  GET SURGERY its your ONLY option  LOL
i have been laughin at these guys on here for months in their surgery recommendations for EVERYONE who is not flat as a board   LOL
the Dr's get some great free marketing in this forum as  u can tell    LOL

Why are you being such a jerk... my puffy nipples caused by Gyne have been bothering me emotinally for years. I cant wear T-shirts, I cant take my shirt off. I have opted for surgery and feel much better that the date is set. Please stop making these insulting posts to evreyone on these forums.

Offline Bakajin

• Bronze Member
few men have perfectly flat formless chests and such a chest is rarely desirable.  That being said excessive gland in the male chest is not normal among average men and does cause a large amount of social embarrassment.   the origin of the word gynecomastia stems from greek terms for "women like breasts" but the condition itself simply refers to any man who has excess glandular tissue in his chest.  the condition pseudo-gynecomastia refers to the far more common situation where an abnormal breast shape is caused by simply by fat.

The original poster meets the conditions of gynecomastia due to the obvious excess breast tissue seen under his nipples.  It may be mild compared to some of the more severe cases of other posters on these boards but it is still the same medical condition.  Therefore this is the correct board for him to be asking for advice and he does not deserve to be ridiculed by random idiots and trolls.  

on a side note, it is true that a large number of 'average' american guys have moobs.  However that is primarily due to the USA have the 2nd highest level of obesity in the world.    In Asia and many European countries where obesity is not prevalent, moobs on men (fat or gland) are nowhere near common.

julacom

Or maybe try bulking up your upper chest and some other work-outs.  A couple of guys here have gotten great results from various types of work-outs.

whoa. mine look exactly like his.

what kind of various workouts? you think you can post the threads with that info?

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Oh, I'm just talking about general cardio and chest exercises.  The puffiness will still be there, but may not look as bad with better definition.

There are some threads in the general and training forums, sorry don't have the links off hand.  Couple of guys had some bad-ass results just from working out (rather strenuously i imagine), and probably eating well too.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024