Author Topic: 17 years post-op after massive weight gain.  (Read 5488 times)

shivashakti93

I know I look bad.

I had surgery when I was 14, which was a big mistake. But I was being molested, so I decided to have it done.
I was not overweight at the time, but easily filled a C-cup and was still growing.

I wasn't done developing and as a result still have breast tissue.
Not only that but I found out later, that the reason I grew breasts in the first place, was because I was born intersexed (physically between male and female).

But, I ended up gaining a LOT of weight over the years. I'm 31 and 300 lbs. I bind my chest with sports bras so it's not that noticeable.

So, here I am....

shivashakti93

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
you didn't ask for any help, however, im sure that the answer to most of your questions will be to lose weight

Offline shivashakti

Yeah. I know that's the solution.

But even once I lose the weight, I'll still have breast tissue again. Although, that doesn't really bother me anymore.

I wish I hadn't had the surgery, but with my current weight, if I hadn't had the surgery..I would have GINORMOUS chest.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
To be honest u do look a little big but if you just try hard to move on u can change your life.......It is possible and u should get some extra help to make your life better......

DO IT AND MAKE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT, YOU CAN DO IT.............

Good Luck............ 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member
Yea surgery isn't an option before you lose that weight. Im guessing a doctor wouldn't do the operation at all before that.

But if you know how it is/feels to be thin and in shape, i hope you find the motivation you need to lose that weight. I lost 35Kg just to get the girl i wanted. It's all in the motivation.

Dig deep down and find it! Good luck.

Offline dav242

• Bronze Member
i have to echo all the comments posted above.
don't resort to surgery yet.

it's all about baby steps. make one change in your diet or your level of activity today. do the same tomorrow. the day after, the same thing.

changes will happen, but they'll definitely take some time. take comfort in the little things about your life that you do enjoy, but balance that with the challenges of losing the weight. you'll get there. just keep the faith.

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
Yea surgery isn't an option before you lose that weight. Im guessing a doctor wouldn't do the operation at all before that.

But if you know how it is/feels to be thin and in shape, i hope you find the motivation you need to lose that weight. I lost 35Kg just to get the girl i wanted. It's all in the motivation.

Dig deep down and find it! Good luck.

You got the girl?  ::)

DrBermant

I know I look bad.

I had surgery when I was 14, which was a big mistake. But I was being molested, so I decided to have it done.
I was not overweight at the time, but easily filled a C-cup and was still growing.

I wasn't done developing and as a result still have breast tissue.
Not only that but I found out later, that the reason I grew breasts in the first place, was because I was born intersexed (physically between male and female).

But, I ended up gaining a LOT of weight over the years. I'm 31 and 300 lbs. I bind my chest with sports bras so it's not that noticeable.

So, here I am....

Losing Weight can make a big impact on the fat and sometimes the skin.  Gland is not reduced with weight loss.

Wearing the extra fat is not healthy.  Check out your risks with a BMI Calculator (Body Mass Index)

As the skin envelope is no longer filled with fat, Drooping Breasts or Ptosis can happen.  Skin can tighten over time, often several months.  After Massive Weight Loss the skin sometimes just does not tighten enough.  Building muscle is one way of filling a loose skin evelope of the male chest.

Unfortunately, it can be difficult to distinguish just what is causing the problem.  Gynecomastia male breasts can be fat, gland, or most commonly a combination of both.  Sometimes skin and sagging tissues can be a factor.  Pseudo Gynecomastia is supposed to be fat only gynecomastia.  The problem with that "classification" is that in almost every case of gynecomastia I have seen there is some component of gland.  This gland can be very small, but it is present almost all the time.  So do you have Pseudo gynecomastia when there is a 1%, 10%, 50%, or 90% deformity from fat?  Reality just does not work that way.

Defining the problem with photographs sometimes can help.  However, it is impossible to tell from photographs if the deformity is from fat or gland. The dynamic images, of my standard set of images can show a region that compresses differently.  Even clinical examination differentiation can be difficult.

Fat tends to be soft, gland tends to be firm.  Fingers of gland often dissect between fingers of fat.  Look at this drawing and move your mouse over the arrows.  However, gland can be soft and fat firm confusing the picture.  Gland tends to be located under the nipple and pinching pressure can sometimes tether to the nipple pulling it in.

Men with excessive fat do tend to have certain contour issues.  Check out this link about Sumo Wrestlers.  Men tend to carry excessive weight in their chest and stomach.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 12:45:20 PM by DrBermant »

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
u have a lot of hard work before u and i will cheer and pray for u GOOD LUCK :)
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member

You got the girl?  ::)

As long as my operation gets done before the summer  :P

And to not completely derail his thread, some more luck to you, Shivasakti!

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
You obviously have to lose some weight first. You've got to find it in yourself to get motivated and drop the pounds. Not necessarily to improve your gyne, but to improve your overall health. Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024