Author Topic: 14 and need help  (Read 3612 times)

Offline danny12345

• Posting Member
alright i started with my gynemacostia at the age of 12, it started out small now at the age of 14 they stick out about an inch. is there still hope that my hormones can get rid of this burden?

Offline danny12345

• Posting Member
well lets see, i am the only one in my family who has it (we are all in shape) i'm 6' 135lbs so i guess my chances are good ;)

Offline danny12345

• Posting Member
do your family members have it? or have history of it?

Offline danny12345

• Posting Member
no one has it except me :-/

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
alright i started with my gynemacostia at the age of 12, it started out small now at the age of 14 they stick out about an inch. is there still hope that my hormones can get rid of this burden?

Yes theirs always hope, so dont give up.....
U should post some photos and then we will have a better idea on your conditon, or go to a Ps............

All the best 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Yes post pics, considering you made this thread in the picture section.

Offline danny12345

• Posting Member
thanx guys and again i am retarted for posting this in the pictures but oh well..... ;) it seemed to grab your attention

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
danny:  You're 14, do yourself a favor and go see an endocrinologist who specializes in reproductive issues. Hopefully he can get your hormones figured out so you don't have to live your teen years with this crap.

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
Are you overweight?  Do any members of your family have it?  If you answer no to both, then, most probably, it should resolve as your hormones stabilize.  If you have a family history of gyne, chances are slimmer.

i answer no to both and it didnt resolve by itself...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024