Author Topic: Can i help this????  (Read 5138 times)

Offline knight7t

• Posting Member
Im 15. I lift and run everyday for football. I have had this problem for three years now and Im ready for it to leave. When i rub my nipples they get smaller for a couple minutes but then enlarge again.  Is their anything i can do???

145 lbs.
5'10

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Well judging from your pic it looks like you got a case of th puffy nipples. They are virtually impossible to remove as most of the time the puff is due to glanudlar tissue underneath that is highly fibrous and impossible to remove with excercise. Now you say your 15 so your more then likely to be in the stages of puberty. This sort of thing resolves itself and it is not uncommon for teens to have some breast develpment. Best bet would be for your doc to check you out and clear up your mind. Personally i would not recommend surgery at your age for two reasons, 1) it may clear up on its own, and 2) its a helluva lot of money to be spending at your age, you'll be working it of for years. Like i said get a check and decide from there. Remember, your body, your decision. Good luck matey  8)

I agree with givemerespite.......

go to a Ps..............
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline unisys

• Bronze Member
Since you are only 15, you should give it another 2 years before you even consider getting plastic surgery since your problem is so small and nobody can predict if it is permanent or not.

Offline NewLifeStartsMay4th

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
im 5'9 154 with the exact same nips as you, its almost crazy. but just be happy you dont have breasts dude, put some tape over those bad boys and start banging chicks like i did. girls like confidence over nips. when you graduate and they still bother you ,go under the knife.
Surgery may 4th Dr. Metzner New Orleans
http://deuce-po.magix.net/

Offline unisys

• Bronze Member
I've read that you can use Preparation H around the areola area to constrict your skin & blood vessels so that your areolas stay small for an extended period of time.  I don't recommend doing this all the time (because I don't know what the side effects could be), but it could come in handy when swimming or around girls.  It's a much cheaper and wiser solution for the time being.

Offline alvin

• Posting Member
wow this looks exatly like me, like exatly.. i'm 18 and have had these since i was about 14 or so.. i was always optomistic that they would go away because I had heard that about 90% do dissapear that occur from puberty.. but so far they haven't. I have a hard lump uner each nipple, when i pinch them or they get cold they will get tighter and look pretty normal, barely noticable at all, but that only lasts a minute.

I hate taking my shirt off in public, even though i go swimming a lot in the summer i always pinch them before i get out of the water or take my shirt off to get in.

Many people on here have much worse cases, and think that what we have is nothing.. but at least for me it has been a constant embarrasement, i worry about them all the time, and always look down at my chest and re-adjust my shirt to try and hide them.

I know exatly what your going through man.

Offline knight7t

• Posting Member
Yeah thanks for all of the replies and stuff... Ill try that Preperation H. Hopefully it'll work.

Good Luck to everyone on here because theres nothing we couldve done to stop this. But thanks again.

Offline knight7t

• Posting Member
Aright guys i dont think the Preperation H thing works...lol ::laughs:: I put it around my nipples and nothing happened except for that nasty snell that comes with it... hahaha

Offline knight7t

• Posting Member
Well i still have hope... Because the Preperation H i used has been expired for 6 years. So maybe if i got some new Preperation H then it would work...lol...

Offline alvin

• Posting Member
haha ya i tried it too, at first it didnt work, but after like 10 minutes i did notice they went down a little bit, sort of like they do after i pinch them.. but i wasnt that impressed.

in a different topic someone had asked about this sex creme that supposedly gives you tight hard nipples for an extended period of time haha... maybe that is worth a try, but i dont wanna be the one who goes and buys it first lol..

Offline knight7t

• Posting Member
LoL... Yeah try coming up with an excuse for when your parents catch you rubbing sex cream on your nipples. LoL...

But i guess ill just go buy a new tube of Preperation H

Offline swe

• Posting Member
YO,
go to your doc. they might give u medicine or steroids for your manboobs  :)

and by the way, that sex cream is not the best option!!!

having manboobs makes people uncomfortable, mentally and physically. But its bad that all options are so expensive.

f**k gyne...i hate it

Offline red

• Posting Member
I've tried 'erect nipple gel' got it from a sex website cost about £8 for a tiny tube, its complete crap gives u about 5 minutes of hard nipples even less if its a hot day and i stings a bit! Yuor better off just tweaking em, oh well I at least I had fun searching the sex website for it! ;D  

Offline alvin

• Posting Member
well do doctors actually have any medecine that would help this??

I doubt it otherwise it would be all over this forum..

worht a try though..

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
I've tried 'erect nipple gel' got it from a sex website cost about £8 for a tiny tube, its complete crap gives u about 5 minutes of hard nipples even less if its a hot day and i stings a bit! Yuor better off just tweaking em, oh well I at least I had fun searching the sex website for it! ;D  

Snake oil 8)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024