Author Topic: Just Wanna Scream!  (Read 3570 times)

Offline 16yrOld

• Posting Member
Ok...I am a 16 year old boy with the puffiest nipples ever ( it seems like it) 1 inch wide 1.3 inches high. ( counting the hard tissue)  My weight is around 120 pounds and I am 5'10.  I work out almost everyday whether it is running to get in shape for wrestling or lifting weights to get stronger.  As you see from my height to weight I am one skinny kid.  

The earliest I can remember having gyne was January of 05.  (Yes I am a late bloomer)  It has been a year and a half and I am getting paranoid.  Yes, I know someone is going to tell me they will go away it's only a year and a half.  But at one point y'all were a year and a half into it and it didnt go away.  

I have observed my Uncle and my brother have gyne and it is more of the mobbs and the puffs.  My brother is 18 about to be 19 and I am scared to death to have them that long.  

I am scared to be with a girl with my shirt off because if guys know you have it and tease you a bit why wouldn't a girl notice it and have a problem with it.  

I have a few questions

1) do I have a bad case of the puffs?

2) Will estrogen blocker help out your gyne

3) since my brother has it at 18 will I still have it then

4) what age is the earliest for surgury

5) does surgury successfully get rid of the puffs

6)AHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH  I HATE GYNE.... got that outta the way

« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 06:54:41 AM by 16yrOld »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
1.  possibly from the sound of it, depending on which direction the 1.3 is.  
2.  it might in the early stages, talk to an endocrinologist
3.  no, i'm the only guy in my family with it, nobody else got it.  
4.  varies by surgeon but you're getting into range.  
5.  if done rightly and hormones stabilized.  
6.  about how i put it too  ;)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
My brother is 18 about to be 19 and I am scared to death to have them that long.

Dude.....  3 years is nothing....  I lived with with 'D' cup m(o)(o)bs for 31 years :o.  You sorta learn to cope.

I am scared to be with a girl with my shirt off because if guys know you have it and tease you a bit why wouldn't a girl notice it and have a problem with it.

Yeah, the guys tease alot but it's from personal experience that most qirls/women are not bothered by gyne. I have learned that it's not a case of if girls/women will accept you with gyne, rather, it's a case of can you accept yourself for who you are. The majority cannot :-/. Including myself.....  :-[

My Wife said (pre-op) that I didn't need to have the operation. She was fine with the way my chest was. I was not. After the procedure, my Wife looked at my 'before' and  'after' pics and said 'Yeah, you're right, you did have b(o)(o)bs'. The moral of the story here is....  if your GF/Wife loves you, they will love you for you and not for your 'physical appearance'.  ;)

John.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 12:44:46 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Gyne has never bothered me till about a year ago and during that year, my self confident went to the drain and i wasn't my usual self as before.

See, that's the difference between ones 'personality/attitude' and 'physical appearence'. If you are a moper and/or have a bad attitued, there's not many girls/women who would want to spend their lives with you. On the other hand, if you have a good disposition, physical defects do not seem to matter to most. Like the old saying goes.... It's what's on the inside that counts!  ;)

John.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024