Author Topic: Alright, how bad is it?  (Read 4741 times)

Offline pimpshitrofl

• Posting Member
DONT LISTEN TO BLATINO he is one the gay ones. keelo, you are basically screwed. Oh well =(

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
for the first time a kinda agree with blatino on this one. maybe post better pics.

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member
Pics are good enough to see the problem I think. My digital camera is broken.

Blatino is probably joking but how can somebody agree with him? My nipples are huge and stick out. I don't have huge woman hooters cause I'm in pretty good shape but my nips are definitely puffy. I can get away with wearing a shirt most of the time but I'm terrified of taking it off.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
How bad is it?

Mild.  But definitely puffy.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 03:08:27 PM by silly_guy »

Offline Spleen

Not that bad.  Hit the gym.

Offline ddaavviidd

• Bronze Member
Don't listen to any of these idiots,  yes u have gyno and now u have to do something about it.   Find the best P.S.  and start to live your life.  I know pics do not tell the whole story so when these fools tell u that it is not so bad they don't know the whole story and the pain that goes with not being able to take your shirt off in public or with a women......Look dude,  im serious,  as great as this forum is there is sooooooooooooooooooo much bad advice in here that im starting to wonder if this place is really helping......gyno sufferer
f

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Pic 1 and 2 = If these were the only two pics I had to work with, I'd say no, you do not have gyne.

Pic 3 = What is this? Looks like an arm or maybe a leg.

Pic 4 and 5 = Clearly shows gyne. You have some type of mass behind the areola.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 09:04:59 PM by jc71 »

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
you have gland behind the nipple and minimum fat. The gym doesnt alter that though. Excision does.

Offline sportfriend

• Posting Member
hey keelo man...how old are you?

i'm about to post some pics of myself, because i really wanna know if i have gyne or not.

I'm in pretty good shape, but for maybe 2 or perhaps 3 years (never noticed until a friend laughed in the lockerroom)

my nipples are pretty big and it's really a shame because i look decent...just my friggen nipples and it makes me scared as hell to take my shirt off.

whoever said...it's just as mental as it is physical...that is a very right!

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
Some of these people are such idiots; however, It appears like you have some glandular mass under the aerola (causing the cone shape) If you decide to have surgery be sure he/she does atleast excision
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline boomheadshot

• Posting Member
"keelo, you are basically screwed"

Dude how can you say that to someone? Seriously, having gyno has taught how much words can effect you. Don't say things like that to anyone because it can really mess with your drive.

Keelo, you're not screwed. Your problem looks similar to what I had. I'm a wrestler, weight lifter, and an avid athlete overall. Even though I worked out and dieted a lot it never helped get rid of the breast tissue behind my nipples. If you truly wish to get rid of puffy nipples surgery is the only guaranteed answer. I suggest finding a surgeon and having a consultation. Only a medical professional such as a PS can give you the most informed answer.

I had surgery 3 days ago...my nipples are perfectly flat and my chest looks great. I couldn't ask for better results in a million years.

:) There's hope man!

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member
sportfriend...I'm 16

and boomheadshot....that is really nice to hear. I'm a good athlete too. I'm thinking of wrestling for my school next year but the gyne is holding me back on my decision. How did you deal with that?

Plus i want to get surgery done. If everybody sees me before and after then they will know i had something done and that in itself is a bit embarassing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024