Author Topic: My Story  (Read 2456 times)

Offline JP20

I'm 18 years old and I have a problem. My nipples are all puffed up. It's so embarassing. I have had this problem since I was about 12 years old. Middle school shirts and skins basketball was not fun.

The only person who I've actually admitted having the problem to is my brother. I told him when I was 15 or so and he told me I would grow out of it but I haven't. When I was 12 I started putting on a lot of weight but then within a year I lost 50 pounds and now I am in pretty good shape. I have been working out all summer but the problem is still here and clear. My nipples just do not look natural. They are fat and puffed up. They aren't as bad as when I was overweight but they are still very noticable.

One thing I have noticed is when it's cold or I do pushups or something like that they flatten out but even then they don't look natural because they look all shrivled up and wrinkled. I do not know one person or have not seen anyone in person who also has this problem.

I'm headed to college soon and I'm kind of worried about my nipples and their deformity. I won't take off my shirt anywhere and I'm just sick of having to deal with this. I'm not fat anymore and I work out a lot but the problem will just not go away. Does anyone have any advice or tips? I'm thinking about seeing my doctor for help but I'm too embarassed to tell my parents.

Offline funkytown69

• Posting Member
Hey man, I have a very similar situation to you. I have had the same puffy nip thing since I was about 11 or 12 and it bothered me my whole life.  Im 17 now going on 18 soon.  The truth is that its all in your mind.  I stopped dwelling on it and found out that I enjoy myself more and so do the people I hang out with.  I even brought it up with my friends once when we  were drunk and they basically told me I shouldnt think about it so much.   They supported me and told me that its not that bad.  My case is actually pretty bad, my nips are about 2 inches wide and stick out.  And yes, people WILL make fun of you and put you down but darn them who cares.  Hell, ive even takein my shirt off in front of a girl and explained my situation to her.  She was all over me and actually sucked on my nipples  ;D.
   Well, anyways dude.  If it really bothers you that much just tell your mom or parents sometime when you guys are talking or she is cleaning the house or something.  She will likely support you and give you the confidence to talk to a doctor about it.  But from what ive read on these forums people usually arent happy with their results for surgery on puffy nips and the puffs reappear.  We're stuck with it bro, its a part of our lives and we have to live with it.  You can live a fun and full life with puffies man, trust me.

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
I dont understand it... If we got puffy nipps.. den wouldnt it make sense to just take away skin from the nips and just stitch it back on to the rest of the skin.. maybe with plastic!, like a facelift. I dont understand why the docs cant just work on the small details of a chest but on some millionaire pop artist dey can make them look like the human Fiona, after she was ugly... but O WELL life sucks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024