Author Topic: If you've had surgery and are giving please look  (Read 2171 times)

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
Hey, I was just wondering if anybody had a clean compression tank top, or a clean compression vest I could have... If you've had surgery, and it was fully successful you probably wont be needing it... I hope.... Im actually quite needy of one. Im having trouble finding one on my own, because my mom isn't fully aware of my problem, and I feel that I would be alot better off if I could just get one sent without her consent. I would highly appreciate it! please respond!

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Well you could start with your location lol For all we know you live in Africa... ;)
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
ill tell you.. gimme ur Aim or somethin' so we dont have to talk here

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Dude whats wrong with talking here? Were not rapists I can assure you. And im not implying that I can give you mine. I just had surgery a few days ago...but for other members. You never know, some may be "around the corner from you"

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
So ur 17 and u had surgery? cool. I hope that can be me some day THIS YEAR.. anyways so you dont have a vest to give me? its all good dont worry.. I just realized I asked for ur AIM twice. I did on my other post 2. But its annoying talkin thru here so gimme an AIM or somethin. Anyway im from North C.

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
So ur 17 and u had surgery? cool. I hope that can be me some day THIS YEAR.. anyways so you dont have a vest to give me? its all good dont worry.. I just realized I asked for ur AIM twice. I did on my other post 2. But its annoying talkin thru here so gimme an AIM or somethin. Anyway im from North C.

i can sadly say that this is the first legit member to annoy me...beisdes the obvious homo weirdo (blatino)
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline Yoshi

• Bronze Member
I think hiding it from your mom is not the best way to go. Explain what you're going through with your mom and the obtaining of a vest should be loads easier.

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
yo gamecocks, wtf u got against me?

Offline flex1appeal

I was just thinking the same thing. I wouldn't want to wear someone else's used vest. I know people wash them but I can tell you mine looks like it is really old and worn and it is only 6 weeks old. I sweat in it day and night except when showering. I'm getting ready to retire it this week cause I've served my time but I still am holding on to it as it may come in handy one day. You never know. Also, they are only like $50. You can order them online if you really need one.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024