Author Topic: Whey Protein and Multivitamins  (Read 4365 times)

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
Quick Question.

Can Whey protein have any effect on gynecomastia (make it worse, etc.)?

And

Is there anything in GNC Mega-Men Multivitamins that could make gynecomastia worse?

and sorry, last question

Can supplemented creatine make gyne any worse?

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member

Offline oleschreib

• Posting Member
if you take creatine and not work out enough you'll get large man boobs that are entirely fat. I new I guy in highschool that was a good football player, but was lazy. He took creatine and was real strong, but he rarely worked out because he got the wrong idea of what creatine does and he had like big c cup boobs. All fat.

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
if you take creatine and not work out enough you'll get large man boobs that are entirely fat. I new I guy in highschool that was a good football player, but was lazy. He took creatine and was real strong, but he rarely worked out because he got the wrong idea of what creatine does and he had like big c cup boobs. All fat.

Now that I have a hard time believing it was from the creatine, because creatine doesnt make you get "fat", it helps draw water into your muscle.

If he's getting gyno then it's something hormonal

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
no no and no  ;D

agreed.

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy

i had trouble picking myself up off of the floor from all the laughter from this response
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline lafilip

• Posting Member
Hey man,

Whey and GNC vitamins are just fine.  I take 2 whey protein shakes a day and the vitamins with no problems.  Additionally, glutamine is also fine if your thinking of using this.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024