Author Topic: Re: Sex  (Read 18913 times)

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
I have regular sex with my wife & she will suck my nips & play with my boobs same as I do with hers.
It just adds to the enjoyment ;D
Only time I get bothered with mine is when im doing something like excercise that makes them bounce uncomfortably.

Offline wabnaok

Over the last couple of years, having breasts really interfered with my wife and I have sex.  I would get so embarrassed, it was difficult to maintain an erection.  I recently opened up to her completely.  I told how long I have been dealing with this.  There was total shock, but mostly because I had not brought this to her attention earlier.  

Our sex has improved significantly since now that everything is out in open.  With her support, I know when a bra around the house, and a sports bra for exercising at her suggestion.  To tell you the truth, I have learned to like having the support and no longer embarrassed in front of her.  The best I could have done was to tell her about what my problem was.

Hope this helps.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
Well done, i think its very important to get gyn out in the open so the men who has it dont have to be embarrassed.
i finally feel like im a man

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I have regular sex with my wife & she will suck my nips & play with my boobs same as I do with hers.
It just adds to the enjoyment ;D
Only time I get bothered with mine is when im doing something like excercise that makes them bounce uncomfortably.

What do we gain by knowing this?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
It's about how a person feels inside in regards to their own body, who cares what other people think. It's not accepting to me and that is what matters, WHO AGREES!! I'm with JC71

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
the way i look at it is, that's what works for some people, and if discussing it openly on an acceptance board helps other people come out and deal with it, good for them.  it might not be for me, but nobody's forcing it on me either. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Res6462

• Posting Member
I'm with Angel!! My GF has become more a giver than a receiver in the sucking department. She gets really worked up and it makes for very pleasurable experience for both of us.

Roger

Offline Teflon

• Posting Member
While my wife enjoys mine, I don't think it's possible for her to enjoy them as much as I do.

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
I donno, my girlfriend seems to enjoy mine alot. She will randomly put her hands under my shirt just to fondle mine.

Offline Res6462

• Posting Member
I'm jealous now WishmasterK!!! My GF is hesitant to do anything of the sort outside of the house!!! A random fondle would be awesome!!! I think I'm using to many exclamation marks!!!

Roger

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
Well I fondle hers so I guess she can fondle mine...

Offline Res6462

• Posting Member
Point well taken!!

Roger

Offline Eliezer

• clean like soap pretty like money
i got a perky a cup i don't mind them i geuss they symbolize the feminine being inside me aswell i love it when my girls play with my nips and because of this i say screw it god made me like this and i enjoy it

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 :-X     TMI

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
lol, looked in the wrong thread?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024